Family

Severus woke slowly in a strange bedroom. It was darker the the previous light in the other. That would probably be because of the curtains on the humongous windows, the dark green bedding, and decoration.

He still adorned his muggle gown. There were clothes on the bed. No doubt Harry had moved him and left the clothes.

Swinging his legs over the bed he grabbed the clothes and tried to guess which one of the doors were the outside door, closet, and the bathroom. Taking a guess he took the left door and luckily it was the bathroom. Showering he dressed and looked in the mirror.

He seemed different even to himself. His mark was now stretched over his chest. It would only be about one more week and it would go to the inside and squeeze his disloyal heart.

Observing his hair he saw that it no longer had the greasy appearance as he hadn't made any potions as he recently would. His bags were long gone and he had finally felt well rested. The robes were not his color ,but the navy blue would have to do.

Knowing Potter he knew the brat would have either hid it in his room throughout the house or took it with him. It would be no use to look through the massive house. Opening the door he saw no one in sight.

Going downstairs he searched his surroundings before sneaking past the kitchen. "Aw Snape. Glad to see your awake!" A high pitched voice sounded as the woman with short hair dragged a chair over for him to sit as they made the food.

"I see you like the clothes I picked out." So it was this woman who had decided to dress him. "It was very displeasing but it will have to do. Where is Potter?"

"You mean Harry?" "Yes." "He said he was going to go visit Kai when he called late last night and then he called again this morning just before you got up to tell us he was going to Aro's."

"So the little brat decides to go on a little field trip as he traps me here?" He rose from his seat in fury as he headed for the stairs. "Aren't you going to eat," asked Esme as she chopped up the sausage she had just finished cooking.

"I'm not hungry. I am going Potter hunting even if it takes the last bit of magic I have." Alice rushed in front of him. "You can't go! Harry will be furious that we let you go."

"We? If the man doesn't want to stay then we don't have any say," bit Rosalie as she stood with her arms crossed.

"The vision doesn't end well. You have some bad people after you. Tracking you with that mark on you."

"How did you know?" "I have visions that tell me the future. I guess because you and Harry are mates it let me see your's as well."

"So you can tell me my future?" "Yes I've had it for a long time." "And if I say that I don't believe you. I will never believe another prophecy in my life."

"Prophecy. It's not like that." "Just step aside."

"I won't let you risk Harry," stated Jasper as he stood next to Alice. "Like the boy don't get into trouble on his own. I can take care of myself and anyone who wants to take me on."

He looked at the room of vampires hoping that they would kill him with his threat ,but the feeling of calm washed over him. Never in his life had he, Severus Snape, had been calmed so quickly after people telling him what to do. What he needs is to tick them somehow. He could use legilimency but them being vampires would only get them to notice. That's why he need to pick the weakest link. His eyes searched for any hint of the trait.

When his eyes met the male blond with concentrated eyes he couldn't help but stare. If the pixie haired girl could see visions then who else in this family had abilities. "It's just me, Alice, and Jasper."

Turning his eyes to the copper male he knew he didn't say that out loud. "No you didn't." "You can read minds." "That is correct." "Then..."

Abruptly his eyes met with the blonds. "You must control emotions. That wave of calm wasn't mine." "No your feeling were scheming and cunning." "He was thinking of a way to make us angry so would kill him before the mark does."

"I've been wanting to die long before. This is just the easy way out." Magic swirled around Severus as he felt the mark spread by the second. "He can't use his magic!" All tackles him but he shook them off by flinging them in different directions across the room.

"Lightning stated something about magic cuffs in his dresser." Emmett ran for the room and quickly returned with some black leather cuffs. "Are these it?" "Nothing hurts but a try," stated Esme as she grabbed the cuffs as Rosalie grabbed him, fighting the magic as it hit her. Esme closed the cuffs and the magic instantly stopped.

Severus fell to the ground. "We need to check him," stated Edward. "And call Harry."

Carlisle took off his robes and shirt to see that it lowered into his waist line. Unbuttoning his trousers he pulled down to see it stopped at his upper thigh. Esme already had her phone in hand calling Harry.

"Hello." "Harry we need your assistance." The frantic voice caused Harry to apparate to the Cullen house. "Whats-" Once seeing the cuffs and a knocked out Severus he knew what had occurred.

He threw him over his shoulders as he locked his bedroom door and casting a muffliato. Pouring three replenishers down his throat the potions master soon stired. When he opened his eyes he was met with the gold eyes.

"I see your-" Harry attacked his lips causing Severus to try to push the other man off.