16.

dream walks into the kitchen early in the morning, he woke up noticing george was gone from his arms. he heard soft sobs coming from the kitchen, quietly walking in.

"george," he yawns "oh baby, why are you crying" dream said frantically. he rushed to george's side, kneeling next to him, hands quickly whipping away the brunette's tears.

"sweetheart listen, listen, don't cry," dream moved a chair and sat next to george, holding his hand, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"clay-" george chocked out. "i hear you baby, don't cry" george covered his face, he was embarrassed, crying harder from dream's presence.

"please sweetheart, talk to me. what's wrong?" dream said softly, george wouldn't make eye contact.

"i can't..help but be sad" george muttered in between sobs, he was calming down a little.

"why are you sad, love?" george held his head in his hands. "i'm sorry, i'm sorry, sorry, sorry" george muttered.

dream pulled the brunette into his lap. george hugged him tightly. dream rubbed his back.

"no matter what it is, george, you can tell me" dream said calmly. he was so worried, worried something was wrong. maybe george was hurt, maybe dream did something wrong.

"how," george started, anxiously "how can you love me-" he finally said.

"what- george? stop that, you know how much i love you-" dream was a little angry, not directly at george but he also felt sad that george was doubting him.

"i'm just some kid, you're 22 now...i'm only 19..how could you want me" george said, nervously looking at dream now.

"george it's not about that, if you were 22 and i was 28, i still love you? you know that..."

"i guess but..i'm just so young and-"

"what you think you're too young for me? i know i was your teacher but it's different now. you're not just some toy to me george, i love you.

"i just think you could find someone more experienced...i'm not worth all of it"

"sweetheart stop that," dream sighed, george was doubting himself. "how many times have i praised you? how often do i remind you that you're mine?" dream asked.

george sniffled, "this was stupid-"

"george," dream said softly. "you don't have to feel insecure about us," george looked back up at dream. "no?" he asked softly.

"you could.." dream sighed "you could move in..with me" dream offered. george's eyes widened.

"you sure- i don't know if-" george started.

"i would love to always have you around, you give good support and you are my boyfriend so-" when dream said good support all he could think about was his blowjobs from under his desk. he felt confident about it either way.

"so will you? will you move in-" dream was horribly nervous, he loved george. he didn't want to face rejection.

"i want to- i want to move in" george said softly. dream laughed and hugged him tightly. "oh i love calling you mine!" dream said happily.

"hey, and don't you even doubt my feelings for you, okay? i love you" dream reassured, pressing a kiss into the brunette's cheek.

"i love you" george muttered softly, hugging dream back. "we'll move your stuff anther day okay? let's just cuddle right now" he said bringing george to the couch. rubbing george's back, giving him gentle kisses all over. he didn't want george to cry, it hurt his heart.