06.

[smut warning]

it was wednesday, george had dream's number for privet reasons now. george had been texting dream all night. mostly wholesome things, and just simple conversation. cute things that made george blush.

dream didn't exactly know what him and george could or would become, but realistically he couldn't date him until graduation, which was two months away.

he definitely wanted george, he liked him a lot. not just someone to fuck when he felt like it, he wanted to take him out, kiss him softly, treat him like he owes him the world. at first it was a new found lust for his student which he never experienced. playing it off as his favorite student, a teachers pet at best.

it changed over night, quick new thoughts about his student. george was the pretty boy in his class, the pretty boy he wanted to hear begging in private. and when he railed him over his desk it all changed. it was so much better.

it was a random school day, george was just saying bye now. "wait george, love, could you help me?" dream said from his desk chair. george nodded knowing what he had to do. he liked that the simple thought of himself made the blonde male hard.

he immediately got on his knees, dream smiled, caressing the boys cheek softly. "what a good boy, you already know what to do. you're so good at this baby, go ahead"

george smiled, stomach filled with butterflies. george might come himself if it continues, he's having a hormonal day. he unzips dream's pants, boner pops, george smiles, he wants to finger himself. he's so eager, but he promised to help. dream could tell george needed something from how he squirmed.

"put your pretty lips on my cock like a good boy" dream coaxed, george listened, giving dream what he needed. dream reacted immediately, george was so good at his job.

"you make me cum so easily baby, you can do that? let me cum, i know you can" george whined, dream was close. "i want to tease you, it's my turn." george responds, voice so sweet.

"go ahead baby, have fun, you deserve it" dream sighed, moaning softly as george softly licked. the change of action made dream cum, george smiled. he tried so hard, he was going to cum too but he couldn't tell dream that.

"fuck b-baby, you're doing perfect" dream moaned, he sounded so needy. george wasn't used to him sounding like that. it was new, he liked it.

george suddenly stopped, dream groaned. george palmed himself, making himself moan. it wasn't enough, he knows dream would do so much better.

"oh baby, c'mon now, that's not fair." george just smiled, them took dream's member in his mouth again. head bobbing with dream's hands running through george's hair.

"you love it don't you, you do it so well" dream gasped, "i like fucking your pretty mouth," dream couldn't help himself from praising the brunette. he loved seeing george's reaction.

"oh fuck, baby. i'm so close again" dream moaned out. george secretly hopped people would hear them. wanted them all to know that he was dream's. he was the one who made dream cum, he made dream moan.

"please baby boy? just a little more? keep going, i know you can" dream asked. george arched his back in response, he reacted well to dream's liking.

"daddy-" george moaned out, the word was dripping with erotic intent, meaning to turn dream on.

"well fuck baby, you really know how to get me" dream said pulling the boy up onto his lap, kissing him sweetly on the neck. "you did so good" dream kissed perfectly at george's neck, dangerously close to just fucking him over the desk again. he thought about it, like the first time.

"do you want me to fuck you Mr.Davidson" dream teased. george nodded shyly, he was so aroused by dream, he needed it too.

"up on the desk" dream demanded, george smirked and sat on the desk. dream unzipped his pants, then his own.

"mmm baby i'm going to have to fuck you now" dream teased. george looked at him innocently. "please-" he asked. dream spread the boys legs open and positioned himself.

dream was fast and muffled george's moans with kisses, "baby you have to kiss back okay, i stop if you stop, alright?" dream said, george nodded. kissing back best he could while dream absolutely penetrated him.

"clay- clay i have to c-" he couldn't even get all his words out before coming. "kiss back, baby" dream reminded. george was breathless, whining in between each kiss and thrust.

"awh baby you're so needy for my cock? you look so pretty when i fuck you," dream praised, kissing the boys neck softly, he began to thrust more, moaning softly ever so often.

george struggled badly, "baby, you're doing so well but you've got to keep it up" dream coaxed lovingly. dream slowed down as george failed to keep up.

"baby i wanna see you're face when i cum in you, you're so pretty" george moaned back, bitting his lip as dream came. george's head fell back in pleasure, it completely had taken over.

"so warm, my cock fits you well baby, you're so adjusted" dream whispered. he overwhelmed george with soft kisses in between hard thrusts.

he slid out, laying george back, he was uncontrollable, he had to kiss and touch every inch of this boy. george whined as dream made hickeys on his inner thighs.

"oh baby, you let me mess up your perfect skin, you like it that much? what a good boy~ always pleasing me, i'm so proud"

"i love it, love it all" george muttered, he held onto dream's shoulders as dream sucked on his thigh, purple marks littering his legs.

"geez baby, how could you let someone fuck you so good~" dream joked, helping the boy get his clothes back on.

"only t-the best" george said breathlessly. he meant it, with every moan it showed how well dream ruined him.

"am i the best?" dream asked with a soft kiss, george nodded, "awh thank you baby" dream encouraged the brunette so well, in everything he did. he praised him when george rode his dick and was praised for being good, always. dream took every chance to praise him.