04

[minor smut warning]

it was sunday, george had gone home saturday night, he took a bath when he got home. he lived in a small apartment near the school, alone. no one questioned him when he didn't come home friday after school, or why he was limping, or where the hickeys were from. he didn't have to lie or explain anything.

george looked at his homework, being the perfect student he finished it even though he was tired. he thought about friday. how dream felt, how he treated him. dreams low moans. they melted george completely, he didn't know how badly he wanted dream. but now he had him for real, maybe not long but he had him.

-

monday was more exciting, he impatiently sat through all of his classes waiting for last period. he walked into the class, taking his normal seat.

"goodmorning class" george payed no attention to dream, messing with the pencil on his desk.

dream walked past george's seat multiple times with a smirk. george crossed his legs, as much as he pretended, as much as he ignored dream, he still felt an increasing need to be touched.

george mindlessly listened to dream talk, his pretty voice just playing in his head. he shifted in his seat putting his hands in between his legs.

time passed quickly after awhile, the bell rang bringing george back into reality. george packed his things into his little messenger bag.

"george, come here for a second" dream called out. everyone left the class now. it's just him and dream.

"yes..Mr.Dream?" george replied. dream wrapped his arm around his back pulling him close.

"you going home?" george nodded, dream picked up his own bag. george arched his back when dream slid his to george's waist. it was an accidental reaction to dream's touch

"wanna come over?" dream had george wrapped around his finger, but george could get him to do whatever for his own sake.

george just nodded, following to his car again. george babbled about his day to dream, he listened intently. nodding, smiling, listening to his pretty voice.

dream closed the door behind themselves. "here george, put your bag on the table" george listened then followed him to the couch. george straddled his lap, smiling with his innocent smile he always used.

dream kissed george's neck softly a few times. "i'd fuck you but then you won't be able to come to class" dream said lowly.

"hmm you'd miss me too much" george giggled.

"well you hardly payed any attention to me today, you're such a tease." dream was used to george's undivided attention in the classroom, he liked it. longing stares, sexual thoughts, his needy mannerisms. it drove dream crazy.

"m' sorry" george said softly nuzzling head head into dream's chest. he was warm and george was so, so needy.

-

dream pulled the boy closer, a movie playing on the tv. a soft blanket covering them. dream was busy kissing at george's neck.

george giggled, "clayy~ watch the movie" george said playfully. dream slipped his hands under george's shirt, slowly tugging down.

"just watch the movie baby, it's just some touchy cuddles, can i touch you?" george nodded sheepishly.

dream skipped ahead, slipping two fingers into george, his back arched. fucking the brunette with his hand, kissing sweetly.

"cla- oh god" george shuttered when dream added another finger. dream stretched him, making him moans. he pulled his fingers out and adjusted the boy on his lap, making it easy for him.

"mmm let me c-come" george said shutting his eyes, he couldn't watch the tv, his head was clouded. he tilted his head back, he moaned sweetly.

"of course baby, make yourself messy for me" dream said, george couldn't help but whimper as george's fingers went in and out of him. george moaning softly as he came, it got on dream's hands but he didn't mind.