14.

"clay i need to go to my apartment today, do you want to come?" george asked while they were having breakfast.

"your place? sure" george helped clean the dishes from breakfast while dream got ready.

-

they held hands in the car and up the stairs to his apartment.

"ooo baby, your place is pretty."

"thank you~" george answered with a giggle. he quickly changed to fresher clothes that were his own. the hoodie and pants he had on earlier were dream's.

dream was looking at the random things around george's apartment. he had a bookshelf with candles used as book weights and fake potted plants all around the room. the sun light made the living room shimmer.

dream looked at some of the framed photos around the place. there was one of him in the snow, he looked so cute and smiley.

"that was in london" george answered, seeing dream staring at the photo. dream set it down gently. "you look cute" dream said kissing the brunette's neck softly.

george sat on the couch, a serious look on his face as he stared at his coffee table. "baby? what's wrong..." dream asked worriedly, sitting next to his boyfriend.

"since i'm out of school...this won't end? will we..." george said quietly, voice shaky at the thought of it. "oh george-" dream sighed pulling the boy into his lap.

"i love you, i told you that. you know i love you, right?" dream started, george nodded and let him continue. "i'm not letting you go, i'll hold on as long as i can. i'm not ending this anytime soon, okay?" george nodded, teary eyed.

"i love you" george squeaked out softly. he meant it. he just stayed in dream's lap hugging him tightly. dream kissed his cheek softly. "you're okay baby," he pressed another kiss into his neck. "you're mine" george rested his head in the crook of dream's neck, his words were so comforting.

-

"clay were are your blankets?" george asked, he was bundled in one of dream's hoodies. he refused to wear proper pants most the time because he liked to sit on dream's lap, and he loves george's thighs. he just fit so perfectly on his lap, his pretty legs at his sides. he loved to kiss them and make marks, ruin his pretty boy.

"why, you cold? here i have a blanket come cuddle with me" george forgot all about his search for warmth and instead cuddled with dream. playing with the blonde's shirt, his finger following the hem line. it kept him distracted.

"we should do something for my birthday tomorrow" dream said casually. george nodded.

"wait it's your birthday? why didn't you mention it sooner clayyy~ now i'm unprepared" george whined

"don't worry, we can just go to dinner or something"

"we could see a movie and go to my place...i live near a theater" george said shyly. he was nervous about bringing dream back to his place, last time he went he thought dream might hate the place.

"i would love to, i'll book us movie tickets" dream said already pulling up the website.