15.

[smut warning]

george happily lead dream up to his apartment after the movie. he had come up with a quick surprise and he wanted to show it off.

george was nervous but the idea of dream praising him filled him with confidence. unmatched sexual confidence that helped george. the idea of pleasing dream helped him, he loved it. he loved being dream's.

george went on his toes and kissed dream softly. dream put his hands on george's waist. he loved their hight difference, how small he was in his arms, how he had to pull dream down slightly to kiss him, or how small his hands were in his own.

"i want to show you something, sit here and wait, please" george said, gesturing dream to sit on the couch.

george giggled as he left to his bedroom, dream watched him close the door. george quickly went through his closet and dresser pulling out what he needed.

"baby? you need help?" dream said, softly knocking on his bedroom door.

george slowly opened the door. dream froze, not knowing what to expect but it definitely wasn't this. maybe some leather shorts, or even just a gift.

"oh...george-" dream stared down at the boys outfit. dream loved george's sexual innocence, how he looked so pretty while doing something so dirty. george didn't have
to wear anything too sexual, he looked best in gentle clothes.

"do you- do you like it..?" george asked nervously. "oh i love it" dream said, he lifted the boy up, hands holding him up, touchy.

george had on a cropped baby blue sweater with a heart cut out in the middle of his chest, dream gently set him on his bed and kissed his exposed chest gently.

"i was worried you wouldn't like it" george muttered, dream kissed all over. "i love it, you look so pretty. you picked these out yourself didn't you baby? they're pretty" dream said reassuringly.

"i bought them awhile ago, for you..." george admitted. "oh did you baby? that's so sweet of you"

"i thought i looked pretty" george said softly. now sitting in dream's lap. unbuttoning his shirt, george gently kissed dream's neck.

"oh you look beautiful," dream said lowly. "so, so pretty" george giggled, slipping his hands down dream's bare chest gently. dream's hand slipped up george's skirt a bit.

"so short, perfect for me to bend you over and rail you in, you'd look so pretty too, i can't help it, love. i want to hear you~"

the fabric of george's matching baby blue skirt fell around himself, covering dream's boner but it was still obviously there.

"oh sweetheart," dream cooed, that pet name was new. "you went all out didn't you, baby?" dream dragged his finger along george's clothed member under his skirt.

george muffled a gentle moan, "i thought yo-you might like it" he breathed out.

"oh baby i do," dream assured. "you look so perfect" dream licked his bottom lip, moving the boy slightly. george pressed his forehead to dream's chest. dream got him so messy, so dirty. it was easy for him, he knew what george liked.

"you're so hard for me," dream spoke into george's ear. "i'm hard for you, love" george nodded, he was listening but begging with his body language. "you look pretty in that lace, can i call you princess? is that okay?" dream said messing with the band of george's white lace underwear.

george eagerly nodded, "i- i like that..." he answered. "mm do you sweetheart? do you like? does it make you wet" dream said, coaxing george, turning him on.