Chapter 1 Meeting the Yuuki Siblings

(Hello) Talking

(Hello) Thinking

(*Snaps fingers) Action

Y/n's POV

Okay it's been 3 years and from my research this is the minimum amount of time required for a child to go out without a guardian whatever that means. I finally can interact with someone that isn't of my own creation since I got onto this planet.

???: Young master where are you going?

Y/n: I'm going out to interact with people, Jack.

Jack: I see... Well I wish you good luck on your endeavor.

Y/n: Thanks.

Jack: Dinner will be at 7.

Y/n: Noted

No one's POV

Y/n exits the house and begin wandering around. He got to the sidewalk and begin walking towards to what seems to be a local park. When he arrived he was immediately tackled down by someone

Y/n: Ooowww. That hurt.

Y/n: Seriously I just got here and I'm already being assaulted I thought this was a peaceful planet. Wait. Is someone on me.

Y/n then realized that was currently someone top of him.

Y/n: Did someone fell on me? From what I can tell she's a year younger than my current body. How was she able to get out of the house at such a young age it seems I need to do more research about this planet's law more. For now I'll just ask her to get off me.

Y/n: Do you mind getting off me.

???: Oh right sorry. I just tripped. Please don't be mad.

??? begins to bow repeatedly to Y/n.

Y/n: Don't worry about it. From what I can tell it was just an accident. By the way my name is Y/n L/n. You can just call me Y/n. What's yours?

???: My name is Yuuki Mikan. You can call me Mikan if you want. It's a pleasure to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: Do you really say that after you fall on someone

Y/n says with one of his eyebrows raised

Mikan immediately becomes flustered

Mikan: Well what else am I suppose to say?! At least I'm trying to make the effort to make this conversation normal!

Y/n: WOAH! Slow it down it was just a joke. 

Mikan begins to pout which Y/n thought to be extremely cute

Y/n: Anyways, It's nice meeting you too. Mikan huh...cute name.

Y/n whispered the last part, however Mikan could still hear it. Her face became crimson and steam started flowing out of her ears.

Mikan: C-C-CCUUTTEEE?! W-WHAT M-ME?! NO WAY?!

???: Mikan why are you yelling? And why is your face red. Also whose your new friend?

Suddenly a brown haired boy walked up to them and began asking a ton of questions?

Y/n: Do you always ask this many questions?

Mikan: N-NO R-REASON!!! A-and t-this is my new friend Y/n.

Y/n: Hello my name's Y/n L/n. What's your name?

???: Oh. My name is Yuuki Rito. I'm Mikan's elder brother. Nice to meet you. 

Y/n: Nice to meet you to Rito.

Mikan: Bro why are you only here now you were chasing me just a minute ago?

Rito: Well I kinda froze up when I saw you fell on top of someone.

Mikan facepalms

Mikan: Idiot

Y/n sneaks up behind Mikan and begins to hug her. Mikan yelps and her begins to blush.

Y/n: But hey it wasn't all bad after all I managed to meet both of you. 

Mikan: H-hey d-do you m-mind?

Y/n gave Mikan a genuine confused look which made Mikan's blush redden even more.

Mikan:N-nevermind

Mikan: How is he so CUTE!!!

Rito being the dense man he is doesn't realize why Mikan was blushing.

Rito: So I guess we should get to know each other better.

Y/n: Good point. Well I guess I'll start. I'm 3 years old, I live in that house over there on the hillside with my servants and this is my first time outside of the gates.

Y/n said without giving away the fact that he was not from Earth, still hugging Mikan from behind.

Rito: Really?! You live in that gigantic mansion?! We should have a sleepover one of these days! Also did your parents never brought you outside before?

Y/n: I was a very..... sheltered child. And sure just get your parents permission first though.

Rito: Awesome! Well me and Mikan don't live far from here. We live in that house right over there.

Y/n: Wow that's really convenient I could visit you two like everyday.

Mikan: Yeah that wouldn't be so bad. I could finally have some tolerable company.

Rito: HEY!

Y/n and Mikan both begin to laugh Rito joining soon after. They continued chatting until it began becoming dark.

Y/n: Dang. It's getting late. I should probably get back home.

Mikan: Yeah us too.

Rito: Hey want to continue this tommorow

Y/n: That's a great idea. I'll see both tomorrow.

Rito and Mikan: Bye!

The three begin to run back to their homes.

Mikan's POV

Mikan: Hey Rito...

Rito: Hmm? What is it Mikan?

Mikan: What do you think about Y/n?

Rito: What I think about him? Let's see I think he's an amazing guy. He's nice to be around, funny, energetic and basically an awesome person. Why do you ask?

Mikan: No reason.....

Mikan: Why is this feeling in my heart when I'm with Y/n. I've only known him for a couple of hours so why is my heart aching for him.

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Man that was a lot of fun hanging out with them. And with that my normal life is only going to get better. I can feel it in my heart.

Y/n arrives back into his mansion

Jack: AH! Young master your back! I was just about to go looking for you.

Y/n: It's fine Jack anyways you said dinner was at was it not?

Jack: Yes right this way.