Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Relatives: Mother (Deceased) , Father (Deceased) , ???(Alive)

Age: (Mental) 500 years

Race: Human / ???

Looks:

Powers and abilities:

Predation

Appraisal

Shapeshifting (must have target's dna to shapeshift)

Immortality

(More will be revealed later on)

Obtained Dna:

Celestialsapien (Alien X)

Pyronite (Heatblast)

Tetramand (Fourarms)

Galvan (Graymatter)

Petrosapien (Diamondhead)

Mechamorph (Upgrade)

Fiorauna (Wildvine)

Chimeran (Vilgax)

Appoplexian (Rath)

Vaxasurian (Humungousaur)

Aerophibian (Jetray)

Incursian (Bullfrag)

Opticoid (Eyeguy)

Loboan (Benwolf / Blitzwolfer)

Ectonurite (Ghostfreak)

Vulpimancer (Widmutt)

To'Kustar (Waybig)

Kineceleran (XLR8)

Lepidopterran (Stinkfly)

Piscciss Volann (Ripjaw)

Nosedeenian (Buzzshock)

Arburian Pelarota (Cannonbolt)

Thep Khufan (Mummy)

Transylian (Frankenstrike)

Splixson (Ditto)

Gourmand (Upchuck)

Polar Manzardrill (Articguana)

Necrofriggian (Bigchill)

Arachnichimp (Spidermonkey)

Methanosian (Swampfire)

Sonorosian (Echo Echo)

Crystalsapien (Chromastone)

Cerebrocrustacean (Brainstorm)

Polymorph (Goop)

Orishon (Waterhazard)

Biosovortion (Lodestar)

Amperi (Amphibian)

Geochelone Aerio (Terraspin)

Talpaeden (Armodrillo)

Prypiatosian (NRG)

Chronosapien (Clockwork)

Merlinisapien (Chamalien)

Gimlinopithecus (Shocksquatch)

Conductoid (Feedback)

Nemuina (Pesky Dust)

Segmentaspien (Blocks)

Insectoid (Ball Weavel)

Galilean (Gravattack)

Gutrot

Toepick

Astrodactyll

Atomix

Anodite (Gwen)

Lenopan (Lucy)

Uxorite (Xylene)

(More to be revealed later)

Backstory:

A human from Earth was once selected to become part of a project to create the ultimate species. This human was Y/n's mother. She was selected and forced to mate with with a creature that had the ability to absorb DNA and combine it with its own. This creature was on the brink of extinction due to the destruction of its own planet. During that time only 3 were remaining. The scientists managed to capture 2 of them and began their experiments. However, both of them were males unabling them to reproduce. None of the mates were able to properly mate with the creatures except for Y/n's mom. When Y/n was born the scientist tried to make more of him with his mother and other humans but failed due to unknown reasons. All the mates were than killed off. The experiments on the 2 creatures and Y/n began. 

Over 300 years of daily experiments and torture, combining and fusing their DNA'S with other species. during this amount of time both of the creatures died even though they were supposed to be immortal, due the immense amount of pain endured by them. This caused the scientist to grow extremely worries because if Y/n died their research and experimentation would be all for nothing. 

Another 100 years has passed, and the experiments kept on continuing. Until one day, the containment collar that was wrapped around the throat of Y/n to keep him from activating his powers malfunctioned. Y/n immediately noticed as an extreme amount of power began flowing within him. With his power awakened he immediately rips off the collar and began destroying everything around him to escape. However due to him just learning about his power he destroyed the entire planet that he was on.

Y/n knew that his powers were dangerous so for the next 100 years he began learning on how to use them and studying the universe. one day as he was flying through space he came across Earth. Instantly knowing that was his mother's home planet he decided to turn himself into baby and began living on Earth hoping that he could finally experience what normal life is.

Unknown to him his life will be everything but normal as he isn't the only alien that will be residing on Earth.

(Author's note: So what do you think of the story so far)