Aditya: o...okay.!!

(Aditya stood up and as soon as he did so, Aarush pulled him into a hug..! And said....)

Aarush: You don't need permission to hug your brother.!!! You have birthright to do so.!!!

(And ruffled his hair.....
Aditya felt so relieved and all his anxiety faded away.!!! He started to get calm.... He broke the hug and said....)

Aditya: I always yearned for this...! Like how it feels to have brother and how safe it feels when you know you have a big brother by your side!

Aarush: Now you know! So tell me.. what is wrong??

Aditya: Wo.,,, I saw a nightmare.!!!! I saw that Shan was leaving me.!! Like forever...: like as even bodyguard .! She even asked me to get a new and better bodyguard.!!! I tried to stop her but ..... but she left...!!!!!!

(Aarush was just looking at him as he said everything like a small baby who was complaining to his elder brother that his favorite thing is lost.!!! Even Jihaan who was at a distance saw this.! And was shocked and amazed!!)

Aarush: You know.!!! You are madly in love with her???

Aditya: I know... I am in love with her.!

Aarush: Not just love..! Madly in love.!! You are so scared due to this incident that you are even daydreaming about her leaving you.!!!!

Aditya: Is that so.??? (He asked in the most innocent way...)

Aarush: Of coarse you idiot.! And about her leaving you.!!!!! Brother dear.!!! You have no idea what you have gotten into.!!!! She is no way gonna leave you.!!!

Aditya: But she didn't even say yes.!!!

Aarush: Then why do you think she played the girlfriend role play with you so naturally ..!!! Why do you think that she took those bullets.?? And above all... why do you think she was trying to distance herself from you.??

Aditya: Ya..... That's true......
Wait a minute....... How do you know all this.????

(Aarush again facepalmed himself because he blabbered a lot in front of his little brother.....)

Aarush: Aa.....(cut off by Jihaan)

Jihaan: Guys... why don't one of you go home.! Two of us stays here..!

Aditya: I am staying here.!

Aarush: You should go Adi.! Cz when she wakes up tomorrow.! You can be with her all fresh.!!! So just go home.! Have some rest.! And ya Jihaan has already informed everyone at home and to press and the fans outside the hospital about her situation but once they hear it from you.! They will feel better.! So just stay safe.! And go .....

(Aditya just nodded and went to the Emergency room where Shanaya is kept under observation and had a look at her and left from there.... As soon as he came out security surrounded him along with press people......)

Rep1: Mr. Aditya is Shanaya M'am okay?

Aditya: Yes she is okay..

Rep2: Mr. Aditya is she in critical condition?

Aditya: She is out of danger and under observation.! Thank you all so much for your prayers and concerns..! I am really grateful.! Just keep praying.! Soon she will meet you guys .! Thanks to all my fans .! Your love and prayers means a lot to both of us.! Thank you...

(He just said that and left from there by sitting in his car.!

He went home and Manav, SO and Chief surrounded him...)