-fαιlεd- ερ.13

I said, grabbed my spoon again and continued eating my precious food.
I was the first one to finish so i told them i needed to go and sleep but Sam followed me to our room.
When we reached our room i started a conversation.

"Hey sam can you wake me up like in two hours?"

"Sure but why?"

"Well... The princess said she wanted to eat a snack at around that time"

"So the boys were right, she really is strict, okay i will , rest now, im going to take a bath, im full of dust "

"Okay, thank you goodnight"

I pretended to be asleep until she went out of our room, i didn't open my eyes until i couldn't hear her heels.

I imidietly got up took a bag and filled it with important things like:
A small blanket,water bottle,an apple,some kit, another cloth,a small knife and my journal..yeah i might be overreacting but i think this is the things I need.

I dress in all black then wrote a note to Sam.

"I woke up earlier so you don't have to, sleep tight!"

I left it on her bed and went to the kitchen. It's already midnight.and there she was.. trying to find somewhere to hide until i come.

"Hey " *whispering*

She quickly turned to face me

"Uhh u scared me"*whispering*

She came towards me, grabbed my hand and kissed it

"Are u ready?" *Whispering*

"Yes"

She grabbed my hand tighter this time and walked me out of the kitchen to the lunch area and then the garden, it was hard to go out without being noticed.when we reached the bridge that would drive us to freedom we heard.

"WHO IS THERE?!"

We quickly hide bear the bridge's edge so we can't be seen.

๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

That's the last thing i would do, to answer,the flashback started as i opened my eyes

"ANSWER FOR THE KING'S SAKE!"

a man's voice would be the only thing you could hear in the middle of the night, specifically a knight's voice..but he wasn't any knight, you know him and very well.

"D-dad?"

I whispered to myself, irene looked at me with widened eyes but there was also a question in them.

"He is your dad?"

She said and look her hand away from her knife.

"We need to come out, or else he will kill us"

"U do it"

"Fine"

I stand up and say

"DAD... it's me"

His face looked surprised, but once he got closer his look changed to angry.

"Y/n why are you here with the Princess?"

"Dad, look-"

"IS EVERYTHING OKAY THERE Y/F/N?"

"YES, YES IT'S ALL... IN CONTROL"

He grabbed me by my shoulder and looked me in the eyes then asked

"What were you two doing?"

Irene interrupted, so i wouldn't have to answer

"We want to be together,we were... Running away"

He looked at me in disbelief and in disappointment.

"Y/n.. what were you thinking?!"

He looked angry

"Im sorry dad.."

I looked down embarrassed that this had to happen infront of my girlfriend.

"Now i need to give you to the queen!,look what you're putting me through"

"You don't have to"

Irene said, trying to take my father out of this difficult decision, which didn't help.
He sighed placed us in handcuffs be and took us in the palace again.

🌺To be continued 🌺

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.i will be updating the story soon, because i really want to be done with this story, not that i don't like it it's just that in really excited on starting a new story! Be safe😷