Taehyung moans and Jungkook grunts loudly when they both come and finish another succesful round of sex.

Since they have been going at it for so long, Taehyung feels his eyes starting to drop as soon as Jungkook's knot has loosened and he has pulled out.

"One more?"

Taehyung gives Jungkook a death glare, shaking his head.

"No way, you have had enough," the elder sighs out and feels Jungkook wrap his strong arms around him, his lips colliding with Taehyung's sweaty shoulder.

"Can never have enough of this," he whispers and earns an elbow in his stomach. The raven just giggles and keeps holding Taehyung close. It barely takes a minute before Taehyung is drifting off and Jungkook has all the time in the world to just look at the other. He does it every day and has been doing it for the past five years, but for some reason it never gets boring.

After they moved away so many years ago, the two of them have started up a new life and finally found their dream jobs to spend most of their time on. Taehyung as an elementary school teacher and Jungkook as a chef at his own restaurant downtown. No jobs could fit them better in Jungkook's opinion and he's kind of proud of what he has achieved so far.

He gently runs his hand up and down Taehyung belly, totally mindlessly. What he doesn't know at that time is that he's going to be touching that belly a whole lot more in a few weeks.

_____________

Three weeks later

"He's what!?"

Jungkook has to remove the cellphone from his ear in order to not get his eardrum destroyed as his father yells through the phone.

"Pregnant... I'm freaking out..." Jungkook replies as he moves his free hand to his mouth, nervously biting his fingernails. He got the news yesterday since Taehyung was feeling sick and went to get it checked. When he came home he was a crying mess and told Jungkook that he is, indeed, pregnant.

At first, Jungkook didn't really believe it. But when he thinks back on their last heat, they completely forgot about protection because they were so into it. It's obvious there would come a child from that.

"Jungkook that's... I mean that's... amazing news! Fuck, I'm crying-" Jungkook hears the sniffles through the phone and he can't help but smile a little. His father gets emotional so easily when it comes to him, but it's kind of cute.

"W-What do I do? I don't know how to be a dad..." Jungkook says and immedietly starts biting his nails again.

"Nonsense, you'll be an amazing father!"

"Kids hate me."

"No," Jin says, "kids hate the idea of you, that's different."

"Is that supposed to cheer me up? Because it's not working," Jungkook says with a sigh. He has indeed been struggling a lot these past 24 hours, his mind running over all the possible outcomes of him getting a child. What if the child hates him? What if he's scared of him? What if he gets bullied in school for having a pure-blood as a dad? The possibilities are endless.

"Trust me, when it's your own kid it's different. You just understand each other better, it's your blood Jungkook," the elder man states and Jungkook bites his lip. He knows... he knows he's being silly, but he's just so scared. Why? He doesn't know, but he's usually scared of most things so it isn't really a surprise for him.

"Don't think too much about it," Jin adds and just in that moment, the front door to Jungkook's left opens and a tired Taehyung steps inside. He had to teach all day long on top of those news, so Jungkook guesses he's exhausted.