𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

____________________________________

« Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before »

Edgar Allan Poe
____________________________________

Novel's Summary

Deadly rivals for centuries, destiny will bring them together. A gripping tale of passion, betrayal, and revenge.

Followers of the light and followers of the darkness, sworn enemies for over five hundred years, they have fought a secret war in the darkest shadows of the mortal world.

Now in the kingdom of Al Qureya, a mysterious dark force is spreading fast under the earth and the ancient conflict takes an unexpected new twist. Hanadi has to make a crucial decision, with her heart pulling her in one direction, and her instincts in another, she faces an impossible decision.

As she desperately searches for a reason to stay, she comes closer a mysterious man named Azim who just might be her only hope but what she doesn't know is his dark secret that could change the destiny of the whole kingdom. Against all reason and history, they find themselves drawn and forced to go underground as the inhuman war rushes towards its climax. They have no idea of the power their unlikely union can unleash and of the terrifying secrets that will be revealed in the realm of Darkness.

____________________________________

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Copyright © 2020 Maria Karamanou (MaryLion25) Blade Of Dawn

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.

____________________________________

Song Of The Book

____________________________________

Signatures