Verosika Mayday x Male Angel Reader

While still in Imp City, (Y/n) was preparing to lay out a line of fliers along a wall that was coated in graffiti. 

The fliers were for Hazbin Hotel's redemption program, a task he was assigned by Charlie herself. Each flier would be six feet apart, which made (Y/n) remember about how Earth is doing now a days. 

Lost in his little thought however, a pink convertible zooms it's way past (Y/n). The momentum was so fast that the wind that was created from the speed of the car sent all of the fliers he already hung up, go flying away. As the fliers lightly fell back onto the ground, some even landing on the street, (Y/n) was a bit upset at what just transpired. He knew Hell had a ton of different rules, especially when it came to traffic, but to see his hard work be stomped on made him justified to follow the convertible and discuss with the driver about their endangering commute.

Spreading his wings, (Y/n) took flight to a high altitude in order to see where exactly that pink car was driving off to. High enough, he did manage to spot it, parking at a building that looked familiar. It was the building that he offered some fliers to, though the company within didn't exactly accept his offering. 

Landing down across the street from the building, (Y/n) was marching his way calmly towards the pink vehicle, ready to see who was responsible for ruining his work. Out from the car was a tall slim woman, dressed very richly. Her attire showed that she was indeed a big shot, though to (Y/n), she was just another demon, horns and all.

The woman stepped out with a flair, followed by a tall and burly individual who appeared to look like her bodyguard. (Y/n) didn't see this as a surprise considering how she walked and looked. What her career is was still a mystery to (Y/n), but it didn't matter. He had a issue to proclaim and nothing was going to stop him from telling her right from wrong. After all, he was an Angel.

The woman and her bodyguard begun to make their way towards the building they parked near, the bodyguard right by her side, hovering over her like a tower itself. (Y/n) had no intimidation at all from this, because soon he would call out to grab her attention.

(Y/n): "Excuse me! Madam!"

His voice echoed throughout the entire parking lot, garnering the attention of the bodyguard first, who turned to see whose voice rang out abruptly at them. Coming his way was (Y/n), who had a calm expression on his face, but the way he shouted out to the pair made it seem like he would have the look of anger. Surprisingly though, he looked, happy in a way. 

Vortex: "Hey pal, lower your voice otherwise we will have a problem."

Said the giant burly man, who had the appearance of a wolf. (Y/n) simply nodded at his request and calmly asked.

(Y/n): "Do not fear sir, I just need a moment of time with your friend, for she-"

Vortex: "I don't give a damn! You need to have some respect when calling out Verosika May-"

With a slight snap of his fingers, a small white spark emitted from his snap, like a lighter. Within an instant, the large hound soon fell down to the concrete, softly landing. The thud of his body alerted the woman who till this very moment, had been ignoring this whole ordeal. She would turn around and see her bodyguard, rendered useless on the pavement.

Verosika: "What the, what did you do to him you fucking- uhh..."

After staring down at her unconscious bodyguard laying peacefully on the concrete parking lot, she looked up to see who was responsible for all this. 

When she laid her hungry, yellowish eyes on him, she paused and felt like time froze. 

The man in front of her was an Angel, clearly, but this was the first time she had ever seen an actual one right in front of her presence.