25|We're No Longer Avengers

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that some things will never go back to how they used to be

fact that some things will never
go back to how they used to be."
~Unkown
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Rey!" Sigurn called, jogging over the field. "Sigurn, are you alright?" Freya quickly asked, quickly inspecting him. He smirked. "Always," He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and started pulling her along. "Now, I need your help."

Freya, decided she wasn't going to get her task done any time soon, and thus turned her full attention to the man next to her. "How can I help?"

Sigurn grinned and stopped before pointing. "Amir is visiting with zir family," Sigurn said, pointing at the small family.

The Razzan family was a family that consisted of 4 children and their parents. They lived in Tønsberg, and when the remaining Asgardians found their place there, the Razzans stepped up and helped the Asgardians settle in and make New Asgard. New Asgard itself was situated a short drive from the city of Tønsberg itself.

"I can see that, I greeted them earlier," Freya replied. She glanced up to look at Sigurn. A small smile pulled on her lips. "Oh I see."

"Please do not read my mind," Sigurn murmured, blush spreading on his face. "I did not need to, I just read your face. It says more than your thoughts ever could," Freya giggled softly and Sigurn grew redder.

Freya carefully watched Amir before turning to look at Sigurn. "I see potential here, Amir fancies you.

On queue, Amir turned and waved at Sigurn, who gladly returned the gesture before stalking off in the direction of the youngest Razzan.

"Freya!"

Freya's eyes widened as she heard the familiar voice. "Bruce!" She ran over to him and jumped up, wrapping her arms around him with all her might. Bruce laughed softly before softly hugging her back. "It's good to see you so....." Freya trailed off as she floated towards the ground.

"Yeah, one minute he was a scrawny guy, now he looks like something from where I'm from," Rocket snorted and Freya turned to look at him with a smile. "Hello, Rocket." She pulled him in for a quick hug —which he wriggled out of— before a frown appeared on her forehead.

"He will not see you," She said, eyes flickering between Bruce and Rocket. "Valkyrie also said that...." Bruce examined Freya closely before eying a lone cabin further uphill. "Is it really that bad?"

Freya picked at her left hand and quickly brushed her short brown braid over her shoulder. "He refuses to see almost everyone, including me. He thinks we pity him. He wastes away his days playing some game and drinking," Freya mumbled. She turned to look out over the sea, the spot on the cliff where she and her brothers had said goodbye to Odin.