i Can't Believe She Found It! (Part 1)

I was on cloud eight. My life wasn't perfect enough to be on cloud nine, but it was close enough.

Pros: I had my whole life ahead of me, I was young and cute, My parents and best friends knew and accepted I was bisexual, and I had just uploaded the newest chapter of my story, and already it had 5000 reads and 2100 votes.

Cons: I was in the closet about my sexuality, and the girl I was in love with, Trista Jones, was straighter than a homophobe. Not that she was one. And my super popular story that i had just updated, was basically a fanfict about me and Trista.

"Good Morning, Jenna!" Jayden greeted, turning around in his seat to see me.

"Good Morning Jayden!" I smiled happily back. "Ready to spend an agonizing hour and a half in AP Cal?" He rolled his eyes and groaned.

"You know it. That stuff we did for homework was horrible!" I nodded in agreement, and opened my mouth to reply.

"Hey Jenna." I froze and looked up.

"Hi Trista!" She was petite, only a few inches taller than me, with brown hair and green eyes. She did orchestra, basketball and an array of other activities, so she was very in shape and toned. "Something you need?"

"Yeah, actually. Can you stay after school a few minutes after AP Psych? I need to talk to you."

"Umm, sure?" I said, cocking my head. A shock of nervousness welled up inside me.

Trista smiled. "I would offer you a ride home, but I've seen you walking to the parking lot , so I assume you drive?"

I nodded. "Yes I drive. Very well in fact. Haven't gotten one ticket yet. A warning yes, but I was late for school and 55 isnt that much over 45. That cop had no idea what he was talking about. Other than that I've only been pulled once and that was during a liscense check. Which I passed! He told me he was pleased that someone my age was pulling out my registration with my liscense. At first I had thought-" Jayden slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Anyway Trista, Jenna will meet you after Psych. She'll see you there." Trista nodded, her smile bigger than it was before my rant.

"See you then Jenna." As she walked away, I turned to Jayden, feeling embarassed.

"Jayden."

"Yes Jenna?"

"Did I just embarass myself in front of Trista Jones, who just so happens to be my crush?"

"Why yes you did."

"Did I also word vomit about my driving history over the simple question that I drive?"

"Yes, I am sad to say, you did." I groaned in despair and slammed my head down on my desk.

"Why am I such an idiot?" I asked, sticking out my lower lip in a pout.

"You're not an idiot. You're just in love." He gave me a sympathetic pat on the shoulder, and was about to say more when the Cal teacher came in and announced for us to take out our homework.

I sighed as I got out my homework. I loved Trista and had since I first laid eyes in her. The way she focused on her violin when playing in a concert (I went because my friened Hannah is in the orchestra! Not because I wanted to see her..), or when how fast she was rushing down a court after a basketball (I went because my mom said school functions were a good thing to go too!). I knew it was a hopeless love, because I tended to rant a little when i get nervous. And I was always nervous around Trista.

I bit my lip as I handed Mr. Cogs my homework, and began to feel the nervousness of the situation pull in my stomach. Gosh I wish I had said I had plans!