Epilogue: How It Should Have Ended

When Keith returned to the present, he came back to the front gate of Sampoerna. It was a Sunday, so no one was there, but all the damage which was done had been prevented in the past. He made his way through the streets to Nanyang, and saw that everything was also the same. The schools had closed, the cars were at a minimal, and the quarantine was at its finest, just like usual. He got back to his house, only to find that the place was a little deserted. "Did they go somewhere while I left?" he thought.

He got to his computer and stared at the screen for an entire minute before closing it and walking upstairs to the roof. Last time he did so, the Meteor Rain incident happened. This time, he saw a clear sky, with minimal clouds and a shining sun. "It's such a shame the Corona is still here. Wait, is it?"

He checked his phone, which was left charged for an entire week. He took it out, and his first search was "Corona". The first bit of news that appeared was,

"CoVid-19 Has Been Eradicated"

Right at that moment, a knocking sound was heard from his front door of the house. He ran over, and opened it to see Noah, looking a little older.

"Hey Keith. I see you're the same as when we last met, huh?"

"You figured out that I time traveled?"

"Sure did. How'd you do it?"

"Why don't you come inside for a moment?"

"Sure."

They headed inside and took a seat.

"I invited a few friends, they'll be here within a few minutes. Anyways, I've seen some shows in which people manipulate time, and I was wondering how it would work in real life."

"Oh, that. I have some sort of power from an alternate universe which allows me to time travel. I'm not too sure if you can get it, though, since you need a lot of willpower."

"Huh. If that's the case, then I might reconsider."

"No need to do so. I can't give it to you anyways."

They both laughed, and Keith continued, "In that parallel universe, all hell went down after a meteorite rain created multiple Stand users in the country. Incidents happened here and there, but not all of them were as dangerous as these three."

"Go on. I'm listening."

"The first was Lei Lao Shi, my school's vice-principal. She could rewrite reality and even killed some of my friends, but everything was solved in the end. Second was Bryan and Dio, who can also rewrite reality. They killed Derick, a friend of mine, but they all died and the JoJo universe crashed in here during the process. The last one was you. You waged war on time itself with a Stand capable of committing manslaughter."

"What was the result?"

"You killed everyone and I killed you. I then went back in time."

"Interesting."

"Also, how was the Corona eradicated? I didn't read the news, I just got back."

"Oh, that. Some dude went to Wuhan and apparently erased Corona with a swipe of his hand. Reminds me of some anime character."

Keith clapped his hands once with a sudden thought and said, "Okuyasu."

"Oh yeah, that guy."

Someone then shouted, "Hey Noah! You there?"

"Yeah! Come in!" he shouted.

Keith saw someone walking inside. It was none other than Kenntaro, who walked over to Keith and shook his hand. "Glad to see you again, Kenntaro." he said.

"You too."

"So, are we gonna go for a walk at the mall?" Noah asked.

"Sure thing. Who'll take us though?" Keith said.

The sound of a car honking was heard, and everyone got outside, Keith taking his electronics and putting on his shoes, and they saw Michael, a friend of Keith who's years older than him, in the driver seat. He shouted, "Yo! Come on in!"

They all got in, and Keith was finally able to rest for the first time since he experienced the Meteor Rain. No more fights, no more killing, only bonding with friends.

end