Chapter 2: Plan To Counter

Arriving back at Nanyang, the grade 8 students all got off the cars and ran into the school. Their school trip plan was cut short, and they were more in a shock than disappointment. Steve, Tristan and Kenntaro waited at the school lobby, seeing not a trace of anyone.

"So, do you think Keith survived?" Tristan asked.

"Impossible. No way would he survive." Kenntaro answered.

"I think it could though. I noticed a small streak of smoke heading here from our school." Steve said.

"If that's the case, wouldn't he be killed by the impact force?" Tristan asked, using his knowledge about physics.

"I don't think he could have used his dark thing to stop his force." Kenntaro said.

"Oh, dark thing? You mean Stand?" Steve asked.

"That's what it's called?"

"If I remember correctly, Keith said something about it. Heck, I don't even know my Stand's name."

"What's your Stand?" Tristan asked.

"A pocket watch and some knives." Steve answered.

"Nothing." Kenntaro answered.

"You haven't touched the meteorite?"

"No."

At that moment, Sofie, one of Keith's friends, came down to meet the boys. She said, "We found Keith upstairs, at the third floor. Although, it left a hole in our classroom. Wanna go check?"

"Sure." Tristan said, getting up.

"Don't do it, Tristan. It could be a trap." Steve said, holding him down.

"Hey, hey, relax, Steve. They're Keith's friends."

"Exactly. We've known him for a year and a half now. Although, matching his actions and his words, he seems more passive then we actually thought." Sofie said.

"Oh really? The Keith I know was more aggressive than this. Probably because all of you didn't tease him as much as we did. Anyways, since we've confirmed she's a friend of Keith, let's all move."

They all got up and followed Sofie to the classroom. By the time they got there, a few onlookers had joined in looking at the gaping hole left by Keith, who was on one corner of the classroom, unconscious. Bernard was frantically looking around and absorbing his new surroundings, until he saw his old friends. He walked to them, and asked, "Oi, Tristan, where the hell have you been?"

"Just downstairs. We came from Sampoerna."

"You weren't frozen in time?"

"I must've been out of his range by that time."

"Ah, okay."

Meanwhile, everyone was talking. 2 students came into the room and asked, "What's going on here?"

"A commotion." Kenntaro replied. "Why are you asking when it's already pretty obvious?"

"Well I wanted to know what the hell's going on here." the boy of the duo replied.

"Eh? What are you both doing here?" Justin asked after noticing them. He was a tall figure from grade 9, just like them.

"Well what are you doing here?" the girl asked, emphasizing the 'you' in her question.

"They all called me here and now I can't leave somehow."

"Who said you couldn't leave?"

She immediately took out a pencil and struck the wall with it. A door suddenly appeared, and she said, "Justin. If you want to leave, you may leave."

He then walked through the door without hesitation. She made it disappear, and walked over to the boy.

"Oi, Edbert."

"What the f***? You scared me, Wynnie!" Exbert exclaimed, in surprise.

She let out a small laugh as she got to chatting. Meanwhile, Vanetta and Meagan were discussing how to wake Keith back up.

"That must have been a long distance traveled in such a short amount of time, right?" Vanetta asked.

"Yeah. It seems impossible for him to wake up now..." Meagan answered.

Right at that moment, Keith's hand moved a little bit. Tristan was the first to notice, and he shouted, "He's still alive!"

Wynnie answered, "Well, that's a good thing for sure."

Next was his legs, and then his body, all the way to his head. He got up, brushed the dust off him, and looked around. He sighed a little, then said, "F***. Noah, that son of a f***ing b**** knocking me so hard I managed to obliterate an entire wall and vaporize multiple wooden chairs and tables just because of a small grudge no one knew about."

Steve spoke up as everyone was silent, "Yeah, that s***head. Why the hell would he wanna do this?"

"Enough about that. Let's all work out how to kill him. Stand users, please stay. As for the rest, if you wanna go, then go. It's okay, I won't force you to leave."

Upon hearing Keith's words, nearly everyone who was Stand-less left the room. Only Kenntaro stayed. Keith started, "Alright, guys. Aside from Vanetta, Meagan, Gladwin, Steve and Tristan... Hmm, who else? Ah, right, Vanessa too, think that's all the Stands I've seen, please show your Stands."

Wynnie and Edbert stepped in front first. They both were of equal height, as they were siblings. Wynnie said, "My Stand is Fiction-Reality, in the form of a pencil." She unleashed her Stand, which was a simple pencil which shouldn't be underestimated, and continued, "Its abilities can range from rewriting some objects, like turning part of a wall into a door, up to making a person gay."

"Enough of talking about gay s***, Wynnie. My turn." Edbert said, "My Stand is Echoes Act 3."

"Oh, I know that one." Keith said.

"See? Its a predictable Stand, anyone would know it-" Wynnie said, but was instantly knocked to the ground as Edbert shouted, "3-FREEZE!"

"Alright, alright, enough with the sibling arguments. What's your Stand, Sydney?" Keith asked, mentioning a girl who was 2 grades lower than him.

"I don't know. All I have is this sword." she answered.

"Alright. We'll count that as a Stand, since it does have energy flowing from it. Who else?"

A senior student stepped forward, none other than Nicolas, who was the eldest of them all. "My Stand is what I call Purple Leader." He showed his Stand, and Keith recognized it at once. "Nicolas, I would like to tell you that your Stand's real name is Star Platinum."

"Ah, okay. I should have seen more of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure."

"It's okay. Although, feel free to watch it if you have the time."

He went back to his former position, and just remembered about Daniel and Louis. He turned to Vanetta, and asked, "Hey, Van, where's Daniel and Louis?"

"I'm right here." Daniel answered from the back.

"Ah, right, Daniel. Sorry for forgetting about you earlier. Can you please fix the wall?"

"Sure thing." He walked over and repaired it with Crazy Diamond. Once he was done, everyone left the room, knowing Keith would dismiss the meeting soon enough.