Chapter 6: Noah's Resentment

As Sofie was helping the others recover from the intense training they got into, Noah was running along the streets, hoping to pass time before his Stand's next evolution, which would be in a few days. With the bustling cars on his right and a wall of greenery on his left, he came across a group of people who had killed multiple homeless children, reminding him of his past. "This is why I want to end time." he said to himself before destroying those people with 8 beams of light before continuing on his walk.

He got to Sampoerna, which now only had a floor due to his outburst of light earlier. He remembered the time he found a meteorite that gave him Sunlighting Solarity, and he wondered to himself in the middle of the ruined school, "My actual path to end all of time started here. It would've gone well, if only Keith hadn't intervened. That rage monster... He's definitely changed since the last time I saw him. His eyes were filled with determination, yet his Stand is fueled not by his energy, but his emotions. What came over him which started this?"

The nearby bushes rustled, and Noah didn't hesitate to fire a blast. A simple snake flew out, and he grabbed it with one of the 8 arms of his Stand. He stared for a little while, and said, "If this snake didn't have a Stand, it would have died in that blast. Just like all those kids I blew away in his school." He put the snake on the floor, and it quickly slithered away in fear as he said, "I'll spare you. You aren't even a match for me, anyway."

He walked towards the soccer field, the goal posts having been blown away, leaving only white studs in their places. He walked over, and picked one up. He then crushed it, as an entire gang walked up to him. He noticed their killing intent, and teleported behind them before forming reaching out with 8 hands, shouting, "Beam Of The System!"

A different beam shot out of each hand, representing each of the 8 planets in the Solar System. He killed them all with a single attack, knowing none of them had a Stand, and thought to himself, "Although I may have the power to beat him, he has the knowledge beyond my intellect about this power. He could win, for all I know, so I need to be able to kill him in one hit."

He started shooting beams in the air. He thought this was one way to increase his skills, just like how some games allow you to increase your skill level just by using the same attack, but then stopped for a while.

"This won't do. I'm thinking of other ways, but they don't do well with this." He then proceeded to walk back the way he came, refusing a taxi drive, as his main goal was to simply wander around. He stared at the greenery, which he knew would die along with time once that happened, but he didn't mind it. He hated life anyways.

Back in his past, he built up a lot of rage and hatred within him thanks to the thugs who would naturally beat him out. However, that reached the boiling point when they killed his siblings, making him the only child in his family. He didn't want to resort to this, but he remembered all the bad things everyone had done, and so he declared,

"Life is something that will end someday. I will prevent it from living on in the hearts of others."

He went on a small massacre on his path. By the time he walked  a full 5 times back and forth along the sidewalk, he had accumulated a 12 killstreak. He wanted to continue, but it was already night time. He walked back to Sampoerna, and in the 2 hours it took him to get there, he racked up a total of 7 extra kills.

He laid down on the apparently untouched floor of the lobby, stealing a small blanket from one of the bags which managed to land in the bushes after the explosion and laying it down on the floor. He opened a book he also stole from a bag, but tossed it away after reading the title. "Not interested." he said.

Sometimes he would remember his late siblings as his blonde hair flowed a little from the breeze, but he didn't care anymore. They were gone, and he couldn't do anything to revive them. Time couldn't be turned back, and he spent the rest of the night lying down on the blanket before he drifted off to sleep.

Back at Nanyang, Sofie had passed out after moving everyone to rest, their backs on the wall. Keith got up, and noticed her, before propping her on the wall the same way she propped him there. He walked over to the window, staring in the direction of where Sampoerna was. His suicidal thoughts came back, but he pushed them away as he stared at the moonlight. He thought about rewinding time as well, but Gladwin had already passed due to Noah, and he was the only one who could turn back time.

He thought about using Nightmares Of Heaven to make him rewind time, but he thought again. "My power isn't strong enough to turn back time even by a few days. I have to get stronger." He then decided to take a rest, as it was nearly midnight.

He thought about everyone's parents and how they could be worried sick. He thought of everyone who cared for him. He thought of how Bryan and Noah used to be so innocent.

He then made a small vow.

"I swear, that until me and my friends all perish from this world, I will not stop on my way to liberate Noah from the terror he caused. Even if it means that everyone will die, I will not let time succumb to him."

He laid down on the floor, and went to sleep.