Chapter 11: Fixing The Past

New York, 16 June 2016

Keith arrived on the sidewalk where most people were passing by. No one seemed to notice him within the huge buildings, except for the Statue of Liberty looming over everything else. He walked around to take in his surroundings, then checked his watch as he stepped back to avoid a passing car.

"14:26, 16 Jun 2016"

"Damn," Keith thought to himself, "must've gone quite far. Noah's siblings died here, right?"

He wandered around a little bit before getting close to a couple of alleyways. He noticed that there were a group of gangsters who had ambushed a group of children, and he sneaked in to peek a little closer.

Noah and his siblings were cornered by a group of men wielding guns on one side, with a bizarrely dressed man with pink hair leading them all. He said, "So, kids, any last words?"

"W-Who are you?" Noah asked, his body trembling with fear.

"You don't need to know my name. Hand over your belongings, now, or this'll be the last you see of the city."

Keith, having got close, said, "Close your eyes, kids."

They followed him, and he punched a hole into each and everyone of the gangsters' chests. He killed the pink haired man last, inspected his corpse for a while, and said, "I didn't know you were here, Diavolo. Your 2793563th death?"

He approached the kids, knelt down, and said, "You can open your eyes now. I'm here to help you."

They did so, and Noah noticed his stature. "You seem familiar." he said.

"That's because you've met me before. It's been years, Noah."

Keith got up, and said, "Come along, now. Where do you want to go?"

The youngest sibling was heaved onto Keith's shoulders as the middle sibling held his left hand. Noah said, "We'd like to go to the boxing shop, please. The owner knows us very well."

"Alright, Noah. Which way?"

Minutes later, they arrived at the boxing shop, Keith having introduced himself to Noah, who felt relieved to see him. They walked in, and the owner said, "Hello there, young man. I see you've brought Noah and his fellow kids in. What happened?"

"They got jumped, and I came to help."

"Must've been a hassle getting here, huh?"

"Nah, not really. I have one crucial question, however."

"Go on. I'm listening."

"Are you willing to adopt these three?"

The question shocked the owner for a bit, but he then said, "Sure thing."

"Thanks."

Noah and his siblings walked over to the owner, and Noah asked, "So, when are we going to see you again?"

Keith lowered his cap, the second time he's done that, and said, "In about 4 and a half years. I'll get going now. Take care, Noah."

As the light shone around him, taking him to the time period which made Bryan's hatred reach its peak, he thought, "One disaster averted. Another one to go."

Medan, 21 September 2016

Keith arrived at Nanyang with his entire school attire, his cap gone missing, his jacket turned into the school's jacket.

"So this is where it all happened, huh?"

He saw Bryan walking peacefully out from the corner as he absorbed his position. He was on the corner leading to the classrooms on the third floor, the bathroom in front of him, the period being lunch time. He quickly glanced at his watch. "12:00, 21 Sep 2016" it showed.

"Only a few months ahead, huh?" Keith thought to himself. Suddenly, he noticed a boy running at full speed towards him, a pencil in his hand. He didn't recognize the person, but it would be the one fueling Bryan's hatred if everything played out the way it would. Which was why he traveled back into the past: to stop that from happening.

Just as the boy leapt into the air, Keith used Abyssal Darkheart to prevent him from descending upon Bryan by hanging him in the air by his uniform. "Why would you wanna do that to one of your classmates?" Keith asked.

The boy looked at him, and said, "I don't recognize you, Brother."

"No need to know who I am, boy. All I'm asking is for you to never do that again. If it hit, you would have triggered an unbelievable consequence for this entire school in the future."

"So you're from the future?"

"Just a guess."

"Quick save." Keith thought, his eyes not leaving the boy.

He let go of him once he saw Bryan walk down the stairs safely, and he immediately ran back to his class. Keith walked towards the secondary stairs and time traveled away without anyone noticing.

Realm Of Heaven, ???

Keith arrived to a confrontation between Jotaro and Heaven Ascended Dio in a realm with a familiar purple flooring. He also saw a large glowing rock, and thought, "So that's where the Meteor Rain came from. I have to stop it."

"See this, Jotaro? This portal leads to a parallel universe, and the one to unleash their best Stand will surely think of me! Soon enough, this universe will collide with the other universe!"

Jotaro, kneeling on the ground due to his wounded knees, said, "I don't think that's going to go well, right?"

"Hmph. You highly doubt me, don't you?"

"Exactly. I'd like to see you perish before my very eyes."

Suddenly, a black symbol appeared below Jotaro, healing him entirely. Keith appeared behind Dio, grasped his shoulder, and said, "I'm going to stop you there, Dio."

He looked behind him just as Keith smashed him in the head, sending him in Jotaro's direction. He initiatively beat up Dio as Keith absorbed the immense power from the large rock, and as Dio exploded in a flash of light, Keith said, "This thing came into my world and caused all sorts of problems. I time traveled multiple times to get here and divert any extra disasters from happening."

"So you're from that parallel universe?"

"Precisely."

"So, if everything played out normally here, how would it turn out there?"

"Firstly, you'd probably be dead, since he managed to make his way into my world. Secondly, the Meteor Rain incident would occur in Indonesia, and that'd be a bad thing, since everyone would get a Stand, and all hell would be unleashed."

"Doesn't sound good."

"It doesn't. Oh look, I gotta go now. I hope everything'll be fine in present day for me. You too, Jotaro."

The light enveloped Keith again to send him back to the present. Once he disappeared, the finale of Eyes Of Heaven* took place, a light of all the souls and Corpse Parts forming in front of him, a tolling sound being heard in the distance. "Give me a break." he said to himself.

*eyes of heaven is a jojo game for the ps3 and ps4.

vote if u like