Chapter 4: Sunlighting Solarity's Evolution

Everyone spread out as Keith turned around and looked at Noah in the eyes. Their Stands came out, and Keith saw the form of Sunlighting Solarity. It was in the form of a legless humanoid, some jagged shapes in its place. It also had a yellow light above it, as if it was carrying the sun on its forehead, and it had 8 arms, each arm probably representing the 8 planets of the solar system. Balls of light appeared in each hand, and Keith jumped back as they fired a beam, all missing and going behind him.

"Your agility is impressive." Noah said.

"Don't b**** with me, f***er. You may be stronger, but I know this place as if it were an arena. Countless battles have been fought here."

"Then I'll destroy it with time!" Noah shouted as he charged forward.

"Not in reality's range!" Keith shouted as he charged forward.

The two punches hit each other, sending a shockwave rocking the entire place. Noah smirked as drops of blood appeared on Keith's hand. He simply jumped backwards and created a wall as Noah shot a beam of light at him. The attack simply hit the wall, but not without lots of force, sending Keith back a little bit. 

Nicolas' Star Platinum punched Noah with a hook to the left, sending him away from Keith. Louis used his Whipper and smacked Noah with multiple hits before willing the rope to tie around his body. He sent him straight towards the siblings Edbert and Wynnie. Edbert used 3-Freeze to send Noah straight down onto the floor, as Wynnie drew a sword in midair and struck Noah down with it.

A normal person would have died from all these attacks. No, they would've already died from Keith's first punch. However, Noah wasn't a normal person. He was someone who had the power to wage war on time itself. He then let out a burst of light, sending the duo back. He laughed, then said, "You should know that I can grow faster than any Stand here. Not even the world can match me."

He took out a red gun, and Keith immediately knew that it was a flare gun. "What is he doing with such a gun?" he thought. He aimed it at himself, and pulled the trigger. Everyone thought he was a madman, but that was until a red aura emerged from him. Sofie ran to Keith's side and said, "That's his Stand's second evolution! What are we going to do?"

"I'd say it's simple, but it's actually not that simple. For starters, they're all not going to make it."

As a red beam of light was shot at Keith, a swing from something deflected it and it hit the ceiling instead, bursting a hole. He looked to see Sidney, her sword flashing with a light. She shouted, "My Stand may not be the flashiest, but I can cut a beam or two with this Light Piercer!"

One of Sunlighting Solarity's arms fall off as she cut through it, but not a trace of damage was left on Noah's arm. He said, "Jokes on you, my Sunlighting Solarity has become Flarelighting Solarity! I, Noah, am one step closer to achieving the power to kill time!"

A red aura now emerged from Flarelighting Solarity,  a red ball of light appearing on its faceless head. The severed arm regrew, and Sidney was knocked back to the wall.

Keith jumped forward and struck the ground to draw up debris just as Noah tried to strike Keith. He was suddenly blinded by Madness Consumes All, but he managed to remove it. However, he was a couple milliseconds late, as Keith had already got behind him. He imitated Diavolo's chop, and it seemingly worked, as a gaping wound was left on Noah's back, draining his blood. He turned around and tried to punch him, but Vanetta's Silver Chariot pierced his hand as Steve threw a couple of knives, all of them hitting the target. Noah fell, only to disappear in a flash of light.

He then turned, expecting Noah to be there. He was right, but he couldn't comprehend the threat that would come next.

The floor shook as the 8 arms of Flarelighting Solarity reached each other to form a circle with their hands. A large ball of light formed in the middle, and Keith shouted, "Run!" Everyone tried to retreat, their skills being locked and unusable. Noah said, "This is a new ability I learnt! Feast the power of Devouring Flares!"

Keith remembered such a power only once. So did Steve, Kenntaro and Tristan. Thankfully, they all got through the doors. Keith got through next, followed by Sofie, Sidney, Edbert, and Wynnie. "S***," he thought, "It's about to blow and I can save only one more person."

Nicolas was fortunate enough to come within Keith's range first. He pulled him through the door just as the ball exploded, leaving no trace of the others behind. It could pierce through any open space, in a huge radius. The only weakness of it was that just like light, it couldn't pierce through solid objects, which was why the only Stand users who survived were those who got through the door.

When they got back to the sports hall, everyone, including Noah, had disappeared. Keith didn't feel calm, rather, he felt even more tense from the aftermath. "Noah might be at the whereabouts of Sampoerna. I can't tell for sure, the best thing is a guess." Keith said.

"I can't believe a massacre of this scale could be operated by a single person, much less in an instant." Nicolas said.

Keith only sighed, and said, "The last thing we want is for his Stand's evolution to reach its third and final phase. I believe it'll have something to do with the stars or celestial bodies, but either way, it would mean the death of all of us."

"So how should we be training?" Steve asked.

"Simple. The training dummy is right in front of you all."

Sofie said, "No. I don't see any training dummies, unless?"

"That's right, Sofie. All versus one. Bring it on."