Chapter 5: All On One

Keith looked at everyone as he prepared himself for the upcoming attacks. He dodged a punch, blocked 5 bullets, and teleported behind Edbert as he used 3-Freeze on the floor, missing and causing the floor to weigh down a little. He knocked him to the floor with his elbow, and blocked a punch from Nicolas with his fist. He surveyed the surroundings quickly as he dodged a couple more hits. Wynnie was wielding a machine gun, the girls were hiding at the back, watching his every move, Nicolas was leading an onslaught on him, and the rest were still figuring out what to do.

Steve didn't hesitate after he got the idea of creating a wall of knives in front of Keith. He made Tristan send out some numbers to distract Keith, who only blocked them while looking on the side. This was Steve's ploy, as he took out a pocket watch and stopped time, creating a wall of knives as they froze in stopped time. He restarted time, and as the knives all flew straight at Keith, he got behind Steve thanks to his Shadow Travel and elbowed him in the back of his neck, making him fall unconscious.

"You should learn the enemy's moveset by examining their every move." Keith said as he bent himself backwards to dodge Nicolas' Star Finger, before blinding him with Madness Consumes All. He then jumped to where Sidney was, and she quickly blocked Keith's barrage with her sword. He felt an unease in the floor, and jumped just as Edbert used 3-Freeze, making him hit Sidney instead.

"Careful to not accidentally hit your teammates in the process of your attacks."

He noticed Sofie whisper something in Edbert's ear, before sending him off to deal with him. Edbert shouted, "Quick, gather around! We have to take on him all at once!" Everyone listened, and as Keith dealt with multiple attacks, ranging from flying knives to floating numbers to actual punches to sword cuts to machine gun bullets. He then snuck away and used Tears Of Depression on them, immobilizing them, and was about to use Pleasure In Pain when his skill was cancelled by Sofie smacking him in the back.

"Good. This is just a fraction of my power though, don't wanna go all out on y'all. Alright then, let's all fight 'till you fall or I fall."

Wynnie was the first to shoot her shots before reloading by creating another gun with her Stand. Keith simply erased all the bullets, and got behind her before smacking her in the back, knocking her unconscious. Sidney was up next, followed by Edbert, who quickly used 3-Freeze before barraging Keith as Sidney relentlessly cut him up. He survived with a few wounds on his arms while blocking them, and quickly got behind Edbert, preparing to knock him unconscious. Sidney intervened, noticing him before he did, by smacking him with the hilt of his sword, sending him away from Edbert.

"Well done. A teammate must watch out for any targets in their blind spots."

He quickly dashed forward to block Nicolas' punch with his bare hand, sending a jolt of pain coursing throughout his body. Tristan shot out some numbers, all of them hitting Keith. Sofie jumped back as Keith collapsed near her, Sidney taking out her sword and pointing it at Keith.

"Is this enough?" she asked, a stern look on her face.

"Like I said, either you all fall or I fall. That will conclude the test." Keith answered, before kicking her feet. She stumbled a bit, and Keith got behind her, however, she was already unconscious from the shock.

Kenntaro jumped at him, managing to block his attack with a near-transparent black shield, before jumping back as Keith destroyed it with a heavy punch.

"3 down. 5 more."

Keith dashed toward Nicolas, who apparently learnt how to stop time for a split second. He used this chance to jump to the side, avoiding Keith's attack, allowing him to be hit by Edbert's 3-Freeze. He fell to the floor, and the remaining 5 got close to him. This was a huge mistake for all of them, as Keith disappeared from their sight and got behind Nicolas.

"Don't hesitate to beat your enemy up."

He knocked Nicolas unconscious right before he turned, and jumped back as Edbert was barraging. His stamina was only at a quarter of its maximum now, and he would fall sooner or later. He faced his trainees. Edbert, Kenntaro, Sofie and Tristan. He charged straight at Tristan, and before he could react, Keith punched him in the stomach, sending him flying with a bit of blood. The punch wasn't that strong, in Keith's opinion, but it was enough to knock him out.

Sofie shouted, "Aim for his back!" Edbert ran in, trying to get close to Keith, and got behind him as he tried to land a hit. "Nice." he said before being smacked in the back with full force by Edbert, causing him to stagger a little. Kenntaro didn't miss this chance, and jumped in to kick Keith straight into the corner of the stage. His head was now bleeding, and they stepped back a little as Edbert said, "I think we did him a little too much."

"Nah, fam. I'm perfectly fine." Keith said as he touched the wound, completely healing it. He stood back up and leapt on the stage, and before anyone could react, he created multiple slabs of wood made of darkness. and threw them all straight at the trio. Edbert used 3-Freeze on him, sending him down a little and stopping the wooden onslaught, then jumped onto the stage with the others.

They didn't hesitate to go all out on him, but that was a costly mistake, as Keith shouted, "Darkheart: Shout Of Agony!" A blast occured where Keith was, sending the three of them back. Edbert and Kenntaro were knocked unconscious, while Sofie managed to roll on the wooden floor of the sports hall. She looked up at Keith, who simply smiled, before passing out on the stage floor.