Chapter 13: dinner

(The smut will be in the next chapter and this is going to be a little short)

"You ready to go?" Pansy asked Draco

"Where aren't we eating in the great hall?" Draco tilted his head confused

"No hermione and Ron invited us to have dinner with them and Harry at the three broomsticks!" Pansy grabbed Draco's hand and pulled him off he heard a slight growl from Blaise and Pansy let go and grabbed her boyfriend's hand.

When they arrived

"Hi uhh the table is under Granger." Hermione told the man in front

"Oh yes follow me how many people?" He asked and while they sat down

"6." She said and the man nodded and walked away. The seating went Ron then hermione then Harry, draco, and Blaise and pansy. Draco put his hand on Harry's thigh and watched the short boy turn a Draco red and this mad Draco chuckle.

"Hello! I will be your waitress. My name is Angelica. Would you like to-" she stoped talking when she looked at Draco and she blushed a deep red. "S-sorry uh would you like a drink?" She kept staring at Draco. Draco did realize but it definitely didn't go unnoticed by Harry.

"I think most of us would like a butterbeer." Harry said getting the girls attention.

"Mmh that will be right with you." And she walked away but Harry could tell she was mad when Harry interrupted her staring at Draco.

When she got back with the drinks

"Here you go. Oops sorry let me get that." She "accidentally" dropped the napkin and bent over right in front of Draco! Draco turned away disgusted.

" what would you like to eat?" She asked mostly directly to the blond boy she will not stop eye-fucking.

"We will just take the nachos family meal." Draco said and replaced his hand on Harry's thigh after putting down his drink.

"Oh so you are all a family?" She asked

"Uhh no those to are dating same with those to and this is just my date we aren't dating yet but we are getting close to the dating stage." Draco said and squeeze Harry's thigh and it made Harry squeak with surprise.

"Oh is that so well I will go get your food." She said with grinded teeth and glared at Harry. Harry glared back his wicked smile and growled a little make the girl whimper and walk off.

"I will be right back I am going to the bathroom." Draco got up and headed to the bathroom. The lady brought there food and shared a glare with Harry and walked towards the bathroom. Harry didn't think much of it.

Draco's POV
I was in the bathroom about to leave when the girl from before I think he name was Angelina or Angelica came up to me and pushed me against the wall.

"Sooo I was wondering if maybe you could forgot about that boy back there and maybe get with me." She said trailing her fingers down my chest. I pushed her off of me a little flushed because when she did that I don't know why but I thought of the black haired boy back there.

"I am good I am also fucking gay as hell so goodbye." I walked out and I heard her grunt.

Harry's POV

I see Draco walk out of the bathroom a little messier then before and a little flushed. THEN I SEE THAT STUPID ANGELICA GIRL WALK OUT FLUSHED AND ALSO HAS HER HAIR MESSY!! Ugh I have to find away to what is that word... oh yeah seduce Draco! Then I can get what is mine back. We just left the three broomsticks and me and Draco deside to stay in the room of requirements. Now time to put my plan into play...