Chapter 9: stay

When they got to the hospital

"HELP!" Ron screamed and a doctor came running and brought them both into a room.

"What happened?" A male doctor asked the two boys

"We think they were raped. They said that they were raped." Ron said shaking. He was obviously scared and very worried about his best friend and his mate.

"Okay well they asked to see you both so you may go in." The doctor said and Draco and Ron wasted no time and went right in.

"HARRY!!" Draco yelled and ran besides Harry's bed. " I am so sorry I didn't protect you this is all my fault I should have gone with both of you and this wouldn't have happened!" Draco was actually crying. Harry had never seen Draco cry. Harry got out of his bed and hugged Draco.

"Dray it is okay I should have protected me and mione'. Please don't blame yourself!" Harry was now in Draco's lap straddle his legs around Draco's waist and Draco had his head in Harry's neck. " Draco look at me." Draco looked up and Harry's pecked his lips.
"You are amazing none of this is your fault." Harry rested his forhead against Draco's.

"Thank you Harry I wouldn't know what I would do with out you." Draco kissed Harry and it was a rough kiss more like a passionate one.

"Hermione are you okay?!? I am so sorry I wasn't there! I am a horrible mate I am so sorry love!" Draco and Harry turned to see a sobbing Ron and hermione who was calming him down. After awhile hermione got cleared to leave but Harry had to stay for one more day. Draco and Harry laughed and talked. Harry and Draco got closer that evening.

"Sir you have to go. If you are not blood or married please leave." A nurse came in.

"Stay!" Harry said and Draco turned around

"Is he your husband?" The nurse asked

"Yes." Harry did wordless and windless medic and made a ring appeared on both his and Draco's ring finger. "See?" He showed his hand. Draco looked at his and smiled.

"Okay you may stay." And the nurse walked out.

"You are one amazing person Harry Potter." Draco sat on the bed

"I know come on let's sleep I don't wanna be cold." Draco cuddled Harry. Harry's head was on Draco's chest and they fell asleep.

Sorry if it was short I couldn't think of anything but I will try and make the next one longer! Bye love you all!!!