Chapter 12: second chances

(Warning: partial smut)

Draco ran to Harry's dorm to tell him what happened. When he got there he heard crying and bursted in. He saw Harry bailing and being hugged by hermione and Ron. He let out a growl and that made hermione whimper. Ron growled back to make him leave but wasn't strong enough. He back off and Draco ran to Harry picked him up bridal style and took him to the room of requirements.

"Dr-ray" Harry whispered out

"Love what is wrong?" Draco sat on the couch and pulled Harry onto his lap.

"I-I know..." Harry got off his lap and crossed his arms looking anywhere but Draco. Draco didn't need to ask what he meant he knew what he was talking about.

"Love you know t-" Draco was cut off by Harry

"I KNOW LUNA HAD A WIRE I WAS LISTENING BUT BECAUSE YOU GOT FUCKING DRUNK AND WENT OUT AND FUCKED ANOTHER BOY YOUR MARK ON MY NECK IS GONE!" Harry showed Draco is neck and Draco gasped "AND IT IS REALLY HARD TO GET IT BACK! I DO-nt want to leave you..." Harry voiced calmed down and he was about to fall to the floor but Draco caught him and placed him on his lap letting Harry hide his face in Draco's neck.

"H-Harry I never told you this but I think you should know.." Harry takes his head out of Draco's neck and tilts his head in confusion. " stop being so cute and I will tell you" Draco chuckled rolling his eyes. This made Harry giggle. " okay so it is actually going to be easy because... Harry I think we are soulmates.." Harry stares at him in shock then smiles and smashes their lips together. Draco wraps his hands around Harry's waist and pulls him closer into the kiss. Harry backs away from the kiss and giggles

"What?" Draco laughed in confusion

"I think you have a little problem down there." Harry whispers into Draco ear seductively.

"Well then you should take care of that for me." Draco winks. Harry stands up and gets on his knees and started to unbuckle Draco's belt on his pants.

"I swear to god Harry if you tease..." Draco lent his head back against the couch.

"No promises... daddy~" Harry moaned the last part a little. This turned Draco on even more and his pants got tighter and harder. Harry had Draco's pants off now and was playing with the band of Draco's boxers teasing him.

"Potter." Draco looked down and Harry could see annoyance and lust in his eyes.

"Malfoy~" Harry stated back and then pulled down Draco's boxers. Draco's big cock sprung out and Harry gripped it with his hands and started to move his hands on Draco's cock. Draco started moaning and leaning his head back taking in the pleasure.

"Oh god- ohh Harry" Draco moaned out.

"Jesus Draco I have only touch you and you are already a moaning mess" Harry giggled

"S-shut up and ohh please please just keep going!" Draco moaned/screamed out. Harry quickened the pace. Harry started to suck Draco's tip which made Draco go wild.

"Oh go- oh baby boy- mmm" Draco moaned out "s-stop teasing baby.." Draco said more aggressive but still very enjoy the blow job he was getting. Harry then took all of Draco in his mouth and started to suck him off and lick around his dick. Draco was moaning and gasping and started to thrust a little into Harry's mouth which made Harry moan around Draco's dick and the pleasing vibrations made Draco go harder. ( quick fun fact: did you know if you curl your toes it stops you from gagging? Okay back to the story) Harry started to quicken the par and used his hands as well as using his mouth. Draco's cock twitched in Harry's mouth and they both knew that Draco was close.

"Baby~ I am gonna c-come" Draco moaned out. Harry took his mouth off of Draco's dick to say "come for me daddy I want to taste you~" and then went back to giving him a blow job. A couple seconds later Draco came in Harry's mouth and he watched as Harry swallowed it all.

"Oh his baby boy..." Draco said breathless. Harry started to get up and leave but turned around to say something in Draco's ear.

"Meet me here at 11pm later. You can show me what else your big dick can do. Bye daddy~" And Draco heard the door open then close

"Oh god how did I end up with such a sexy peace of ass like him" Draco thought and got all his clothes on and left to go to dinner then go to meet with his baby boy later.