Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.

Start from the beginning

"B-Bianca, that's.... harsh. You have to get help before it gets out of hand," he advised. 

"Niall, but where? I don't know where to turn to? Zain's everywhere. He knows where I am, and who I'm with! I'm scared," I explained softly, as tears pelted off my face and onto my palms. 

"Don't you have a help line there? Where you can get help from social workers with these kinds of stuff," he asked, "in Ireland, we have those kind of people, don't you have them in Canada?" 

"Yes, but I don't know."

All of a sudden I heard something which made my heart leap. 

"I gotta go, Niall bye," I said. CLICK!

I hurriedly place my phone back into my purse and proceeded into searching for wedding things on the web. Nobody came into the room. False alarm, I thought. While I was surfing the net, I felt kind of nauseous and uneasy. I thought it was nothing so ignored it. 

I got an e-mail from Anjali. It read: 

To: BIanca

From: Anjali. 

Hey Bianca, 

I invite you to come with us on Dec, 25, 2018, for a girls night out at Moxie's Grill at Fairview mall around 8:00pm.

If you want to come, then please let me know ASAP! 

~ Anjali

I think I should go. It's best to be preoccupied with something than think about all the bad things that have happened to you. 

It was almost eight and my fiance hadn't come home yet. I was happy that he hadn't come home. I was in the clear so far. I grabbed my hand bag and went out the door without saying goodbye to his parents. I climbed into his car cause I found his keys underneath his bathroom doormat. Odd place to put your keys. 

I revved the engine. I sat back in my seat as the car warmed up a bit. I sighed heavily and saw my cool,cold breath which seeped out of my mouth. I placed my hands on the steering wheel as I rested my forehead on it. 

I miss Zayn. I miss, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Louis and the others. Especially, I miss Ayesha. Ayesha. The word that means to live. Well, despite her condition she's still alive, right? She's a fighter. I can still miss them but their memories won't fade like the scars of pain. Scars of pain, another memory that'll never fade. Ever. The way my fiance beat me up in a dark crevice, the way he raped me multiply times have scarred me. The scars of my pains, I thought to myself. It makes perfect sense though. 

I lifted my head up. My forehead started to pound severely for no reason.I thought it was nothing and pulled the drive lever as I drove away.

I was the last one to arrive at the get together. 

"Hey Bianca," Shreya greeted. 

"Hey guys," I said. I waved to them, and hugged them. We sat down and our food was served. It was a night to remember. The girls and I. We were all together at the same table, talking, laughing, and just like the good times. I love spending time with my friends. I felt happy again besides the incident that happened the day we chilled at Scarborough town centre. That was something I didn't want to remember but only forget. 

After our main course, I started to feel sick all of a sudden. I felt nauseous, I had a metallic taste in my mouth. I shrugged it off.

"Bianca, you look pale," Yasamin noticed. I touched my skin. 

"I do?" I replied startled. They all stared at me and nodded. 

"Well, I think it's nothing," I said sheepishly. Soon desert came along. I got pumpkin pie with whip cream on top and a dash of chocolate shavings. It looked scrumptious but for some unexpected reason I lost my appetite. The pie smelled weird to me, I felt dizzy. 

"Um... I have to go to the bathroom, would you excuse me please?" I asked. 

"Oh Bianca, are you alright," Anjali asked concern. Now, they had worried expressions. I gave them a weak smile. 

"Yes, I am, don't worry," I reasurred them. 

I walked slowly, clasping my stomach with my arms. I coughed. I felt like I wanted to faint right here, and right now. Then I felt a lump in my esophagus. Uh-oh! I thought. I ran to a bathroom stall and then threw up. I upchucked my dinner, lunch, breakfast etc. I haven't thrown up since grade 4 when I had a bug in my small intestine. 

I've been in the bathroom for half an hour. I heard a knock on my stall. 

"Bianca, you ok," Shrome asked. I gagged more. 

"I don't know if I am," I replied and barfed some more. I flushed and continued to throw up. 

"How do you feel?" she questioned.

"Nauseous, smell sensitive, have a severe headache---------" I trailed off as I threw up. I began to sense dehydration in my body. 

"Oh, I know those signs. Um.... I know this OB- gyn," she started, " I think you should consult with her."

She slide a business card of the OB-gyn under the stall door. Dr. Copper. I heard shoes clapped as it left the bathroom. I kept throwing up. Have I expected the unexpected. NO! I don't want this. I don't want to expected the unexpected despite my scars of pain, now, this?! I continued to throw up more until 15 minutes later. 

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hoped you liked it! Have any suggestions, please feel free to comment. Also don't forget to vote, too! Thanks for all your support guys! 

Love you all very much guys!

Luv~ the author of this book!