"You have?" I asked. This did not surprise me at all, since I had been with Bethany the day before when the King had rung her. Bethany had been telling me a lot about the myths and legends about Ari. She had cleared up the things I had read in those stupid books back at my house and she had set me straight on everything Arabella was capable of. 

The truth was: Arabella was extremely dangerous. And I don't mean because of her attitude and bad temper. I mean she was the most powerful Element Manipulator that had ever walked on Earth. And she didn't have the right amount of training- the things she could do were limitless. She could change the temperature if she really wanted to by changing the speed of particles in the air, I dont know, something that Bethnay was rambling on about. 

Because Ari didn't have the right amount of training, she wouldn't be able to calm herself and if she got too angry she wouldn't be able to calm herself down. And she could hurt someone. Like really hurt them. 

"Yes," The King spoke, snapping my attention back to him. "And she said that she may be able to do a spell that would allow us to find where abouts Arabella is." He nodded to himself. "No planes or boats have been allowed to leave the island so we know that she has to be here somewhere."

"Okay." I nodded "We are making progress." 

"Hmm," he nodded "Now, Bethany has requested mine, the Queens, Marcus' and your company for this spell to take place." 

"Mine?" I questioned. 

"Yes, that is what I said to Bethany when she told me. Because, no offence to you Kyle, you have been a lovely friend to my daughter, but you have no actual significance in her life."

Would Ari hate me if I killed her father? 

Or just punched him at least. 

"Well you can't argue with a witch." I said through gritted teeth, trying to fight the urge to set the whole room alight.

"Indeed." The King looked over his glasses at me with a suspicious look. "We will meet in Arabella's room in forty five minutes. Is that okay?" 

"Why her room?" I asked

"Bethany said it would set the scene- to help her with the spell." He shrugged "Personally I think the woman is just nosy as hell, but don't you tell the Queen I said that, the two of them have become quite close." 

I let out a fake laugh and turned away from the king, walking out of his office and down the stairs to where my siblings were waiting for me in the foyer. Dylan was pacing up and down the room like she had been doing for the past two days giving everyone that smiled at her death threats because they should not, and I quote, "Be smiling at a time of destruction and betrayal like this. You're own Princess is missing, have you no shame?" 

Lucas was sprawled out on a chair on his phone- since Arabella had gone missing he had been helping us a lot to try and find her. 

And Aiden, well I didn't actually know where that baboon had run off to. He was probably somewhere trying to get in some girls knickers. 

"Where's Aiden?" I asked, making both Dylan and Lucas look up at me momentarily before resuming their previous activities. 

"Kyle," Dylan huffed at me "I may not have magical powers because our ancestors were extremely sexist. But I will still beat the hell out of you." 

"What?" I asked 

"Dude," Lucas said into his phone "Yesterday she specifically told you not to talk to her unless you had any news about-" He looked around and stage whispered "Arabella."