8

Y/n's POV

"You just gonna lay there?"

"Yup"

"Uhm- uh ok?"

"Anyway, y/n what do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno"

"Wanna go walk around town?"

"Sure, why not"

Dally and I left Bucks. We stopped by the DX.

"Hey Soda, hey Steve"

"Heyyyy!" They both replied.

We talked to them for a little bit. After about an hour we decided to go to the park. The walk wasn't long. We got to the park and I noticed there was a Soc car there.

"Why don't they stay in their own territory?" I asked thinking out loud.

"Hm?"

"What? Oh sorry I was thinking out loud."

"Where you talkin' about Socs?"

"Yeah" I said pointing to their car.

"Oh sh!t, why are they in our territory."

"Dunno, I don't even see them."

We both stood there in silence for a minute. I herd someone let out a Yelp. I couldn't tell who it was though. I grabbed my switchblade.

"What are you doing?" Dally whispered.

"I know where they are" I whispered.

"I'm coming"

I nodded and he followed me. We walked over to the fountain.

"Bob and Randy?" I thinking out loud again. "Sh!t"

"What?"

"Their jumping Johnny"

"F*ck"

We walked closer to them. They were to busy jumping Johnny to notice us. We were right behind then when one of them noticed us.

"Bob, Randy we have company"

Bob turned around and stood up.

"Well well well look who it is. It's a Winston and a Curtis."

I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Bob she has a blade"

"Put the blade away Curtis"

"Stop jumping him then"

"Your funny if you think I'm gonna stop"

They were to busy to notice Dally sneaking around the fountain. Dally went up behind one of the Socs and punched him.

"Randy kick the blade and grab her"

"You know your plan isn't a secret if you say it out loud"

"Shut it Curtis"

"I'm good thank you very much"

Dally was fighting with 2 Socs. One was still jumping Johnny. Bob and Randy had their attention on me. They were both 18 and tall, then there's me a short 16 year old. They started walking toward me.

Johnny let out a Yelp. Dally and I both directed our attention Johnny. One of the Socs that Dally was fighting had punched him in the face causing him to hit his head on the fountain.

"F*ck!"

I was to distracted by Johnny and Dally that I didn't realize Bob and Randy were still walking toward me. Before I could move Randy took my switchblade and held it up to my neck. I went to back up, but Bob was right behind me. He put his arms around me so I couldn't move and Randy handed him the switchblade. Bob held it up right against my neck, so if I moved he'd cut me.