1

Y/n's POV

The whole gang was hanging out. Two-bit, Pony, Johnny, and Dally were watching tv. Steve, Soda, and I were playing games while listing to the radio. Darry was sitting in his chair reading the newspaper like usual.

"Who wants to go to the drive-in tonight?" Dally said not taking his eyes off the tv.

"I'll come. Darry can I go?"

"Sure y/n, you can to. Dally don't get drunk or leave her somewhere."

"I won't, I won't. Anyone else want to come? Pony? Johnny?"

"Can't, Darry grounded me for failing my test. And Johnny hanging out here."

"Alright Pony. Two-bit? Steve? Soda? You wanna come?"

"I'm going to a partyyyyyyyy!" Two-bit said getting excited.

"Yesssss! Two, when we leavinggggg!" Steve said also getting excited.

"7:30!"

"Ayeee!"

"So, you two are a no. Soda what about you?"

"I was gonna stay in tonight. Y'know to make sure Darry and Pony don't skin each other in front of Johnny."

"Fair. Alright y/n, looked like it's just us!"

"Alright what time we leaving?"

"6:40"

"K"

Dally and I are best friends. We have been since we were little. Sodapop is my twin brother, Ponyboy is my little brother, and Darrel is my oldest brother. Our parents had died in a automobile accident. There are 7 people in my gang. The 4 of us (Curtis siblings), Two-bit Mathews whose real name is Keith, Johnny Cade, Steve Randle, and my best friend Dallas Winston.

The whole gang is very protective over me. I've never dated anyone before, most people are scared of me because of my gang. I'm the only girl, but I also know how to fight cause of growin' up with 7 boys.

About 2 years ago, I realized I had feelings for Dally. There was just something different about him. I was going to tell him, but he had a girlfriend named Silvia at the time. They ended up breaking up because she two-timed him while he was in prison. I never really liked Silvia, she was often rude to me because I was so close with Dally.

I was happy to be going to the movies with just Dal. I didn't even realize my face turning red.

"Looks like someone is happy about tonight" Soda said joking around.

"Shut your trap, Soda" I said hitting him in the head with a card.

Him and Steve started laughing. Soda knew I liked Dally, so of course Steve knew. I tell Soda almost everything and Soda tells Steve every single thing.

"Y/n stop hitting Soda with cards or you can't go to the drive-in."

"What? Darry that's not fair!! They are teasing me so of course I'm going to hit him with a card!"

"Y/n! No talking back! Sorry Dal, your going by yourself. Y/n, your grounded!"

"WHAT!?!?!?! That's so unfair! Wait. Darry I can get myself ungrounded."

"Mhm, I'd like to see you try."

"Remember what happened at the party 2 days ago."

"Sh!t. Your ungrounded."

"Hold up! What happened at the party! Also y/n you know to much." Two-bit said wanting dirt on Darry.

He wasn't wrong though. I do know to much. When people need help in the gang, they normally come to me. Soda tells me and Steve everything. I also walk in on so many things. I know pretty much everything that these guys do, somethings I really wish I didn't... disgusting.