4

Y/n's POV

I arrived at my house and walked inside. Everyone was just standing there, staring at me. I moved out of the doorway and closed the door.

"Are y'all just gonna stand there and stare at me-"

"Sorry." They all replied at the same time.

What's happening?? Why were they just standing there? Did Darry call them?

"Ok. Uh well I'm going to my room and closing the door."

I walked to my room and closed the door. I put a chair under the doorknob so they couldn't open the door.

"Y/n, you ok? Move the chair."

"Leave me alone, Soda"

"We are going to sit outside the door until you open it" Two said sitting against the wall.

I could hear the rest of them sit against the wall also. They were all talking but I didn't listen. I picked up my favorite book and began to read it. About a half hour later I herd the front door open.

"Hey Darry! What happened with y/n?"

"Hey Soda. Silvia said some sh!t and now y/n is pissed at Dally. Did she put a chair in the door again"

"Yeah" Pony replied.

"What did Silvia say?" Two said getting curious.

"She said something that Dally said while they were dating. What he said was f*cked up. He did explain it though."

"What he say?" Steve said.

"Some sh!t I'm not repeating. Y/n open the door"

"No!"

I could hear Darry sigh. It was very quiet for a minute.

"Do you want some coke?"

I knew Darry was bribing me with coke, so I'd leave my room. It worked..

"Yeah.."

I got up, moved the chair and opened the door. Darry handed me a coke and I walked over to the couch. Soda walked over and sat next to me.

"Tomorrow you, me, Pony, and Soda are going to the diner for lunch. None of us have work or school. We all need a break of this. Johnny, Steve, and Two-bit you guys can go do something tomorrow."

We all nodded.

~the next day~

It was around 11AM. Darry was taking us to the diner soon. I wasn't in the mood to go, but I was going to anyway.

"Come on you three!" Darry yelled from the door.

Pony, Soda and I all got up and followed Darry to his car. We got in and he drove to the diner. The car ride was pretty quiet. We got to the diner and sat at one of the booths. A waitress came over and asked for our order.

"I'll have chicken strips and fries. And a coke"

"I'll have a burger and fries. And a chocolate milkshake."

"I'll have chicken strips and fries. And a chocolate milkshake!"

"I'll have a burger and fries with a coke"

The waitress nodded and left.

"You two are 16! Why are you guys still ordering chicken strips!"

"Because they are good!" Soda and I both said at the same time.

Pony started laughing. We waiting about 5 minutes for our food to arrive. We finished our food and just sat there for a little talking. I was looking around the diner when I saw Dally.