6

Dally's POV

It was Monday morning. Y/n had off from school this week. For some reason they only wanted freshman's there. I missed her. We were supposed to hang out this week. I figured she was going to be at the DX with Soda and Steve. They start work around 9AM, I woke up at 9:30AM.

I changed out of my sweats and into my clothes for the day. I finished getting ready and walked downstairs.

"I'm gonna head to the DX, cya later Buck."

I herd him mumble something. I left Bucks and started walking to the DX. It's not that far of a walk from Bucks to the DX. I got to the DX and noticed Silvia was there. Why was she there?

I walked over to where Soda and Steve work.

"Hey, have you guys seen y/n?"

Soda and Steve looked at me confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that"

I looked at Silvia who was smiling and looked like she was trying not to laugh.

"What do you mean? She left to go talk to you"

"She did??? What time did she leave??"

"About 20 minutes ago" Steve said coming back with a coke.

"20 minutes ago?? I would of definitely passed her or something!"

Soda stared at me. He looked really worried. I herd Silvia laugh.

"What did you do Silvia" I said glaring at her.

"Nothing. My friend just thought she was cute and asked her out."

We all just stared at her.

"Who's your friend" Soda asked.

"And where are they now." Steve said finishing Soda's sentence.

"Dally knows who he is! You absolutely love him" she started laughing again.

"Sh!t. I'm leaving" I knew exactly who she was talking about. I absolutely hate him. Soda and Steve both looked confused.

I left the DX and walked to his house. His name is John.

I got to his house and quietly opened the door. I walked inside and shut the door slowly and quietly. I looked around the room, nobody was in there. I quietly walked over to a bedroom. The door was shut. I stood there for second and swung the door open.

"WHAT THE HELL!" John said turning around as quick as possible.

I saw y/n against the wall, she had tears in her eyes. John's grip must of gotten lose because y/n fell to the ground.

"Get away from her. Now."

"Never! Get out of my house!"

"Ok I will, but I'm taking her with me. And I will be telling her brothers, so I suggest you watch you back."

"I don't give a f*ck about who you tell! I'm getting paid for this. She should at least get her money's worth."

I realized Silvia was paying him. I didn't know she was paying him, I just thought she convinced him to do this.

"Well your friend who is paying you is a two-timing b!tch"

"I don't care! She is giving me 100 bucks! She said either r@pe her or kill her! So I chose the first one and used the second as a threat!"

I saw him grab a metal pipe. He just hit y/n in the head!

"WHAT THE F*CK!" He just made her pass out!