Free! Iwatobi Swim Club: Kisumi Shigino

Kisumi looked down disapprovingly at his deflated basket ball with a large gaping hole in the side making him sigh.

"Well, goodbye old friend." He said, plopping the ball into a trash him outside of the sports super store he stood in front of. The pink haired boy smiled as he dashed through the front door, his faux dog tags jingling around from him his neck as he ran. Kisumi scanned through out the store, searching for the one basketball that he might as well classify "The one." As if he was looking for his true love. He stood in front of the various basketballs that lined the shelves pristinely, polished and new, as if they were begging to used. While he stood for quiet some time he didn't notice the also very intrigued Girl next to him, waiting for him to move so she could reach up and grab the basket ball he was currently standing in front of, but being the shy person she is, she didn't want to shout out for him to move it. But after about fifteen minuets she decided to speak up. "U-um, excuse me..." [Y/n] breathed, pushing her basket a bit forward and away from her so she wouldn't bump anything. Kisumi didn't notice her politely asking him to move over and over as she began to get impatient. But then something happened, something she though she would ever have he courage to do. Kisumi picked up the ball she had been eyeing for awhile and observed it with a grin, this is the one he thought but once he turned around the ball was snatched from his hands as someone rolled over his back with the ball in their grasp. Suddenly his athlete instincts kicked in and he immediately tried to steal back the ball from her as if he were in the middle of a basketball game. Once she whipped around he caught a glimpse of the perpetrator. A girl with a lightly flushed cheeks, hair that was messy enough to be considered sexy, gym shorts, tank, basketball charm necklace, and cute rainbow rubber band bracelet. In his opinion she was gorgeous, but all [Y/n]'s eyes were on was the ball she was currently blocking from the pink haired teen. She jumped over him and did a layup, tossing the basketball into her basket as she ran and leaped onto her trolley, speeding away, leaving a shocked and breathless Kisumi standing in the middle of the isle. She stopped halfway through and gave a sly grin "Thanks!" And winked before blowing a kiss and hopping back onto the cart, zooming off as he reached a hand into the air and swiping it through before closing his fist, as if catching her kiss on mid air and pressing it to his cheek. Kisumi smirked with determination as he rushed away from the basketballs, chasing after the mystery girl and see if she'll play him for that ball.

Anime One-Shots and Lemons (Requests open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara