Kuroshitsuji: Ciel Phantomhive

"Checkmate." The girl muttered as she knocked over and stole his king from the chessboard. Twirling the black Marne piece between her slender fingers with a sly and venomous grin. The navy haired boy stiffened at her word, checkmate, nothing he has ever heard before. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth, earning a chuckled of amusement from the woman in front of him. "Good game, lord Phantomhive." Sh said making him sigh. He wouldn't call it a good game if he lost; he absolutely dispised losing. Ciel looked up from his shoes as they met eyes for a few moments in silence before the [e/c] eyed girl grinned and stood up, brushing off the invisible dust from her dress and slipping on her white lacey gloves one again. "Well, I must be heading off Lord Phantomhive-" But before she could continue he put a hand up to signal her to stop, "[Y/n], how many times do I have to remind you. Call me Ciel, you are my betrothed after all." He said, smirking at her expression if wide eyes and calming expression. "Ah, yes. That's right my apologies, Ciel." She said and he merely nodded. You see, at the age of fifteen, you take a few turns until there is a large fork in the road, and that fork came for him an Elizabeth, or Lizzy as she liked to be called once upon a day. But when they came across those roads, they each took different paths. For she had found someone whom she truly loved, leaving the young Phantomhive on a sinking ship about to hit the bottom of the ocean. That is, until he had met her. The young noble by the name of [Y/n] [L/n], with her talent in instruments, culinary, art, brilliant mind, skill at chess, and high tolerance for blood; she was the perfect woman for him, well, what he believed. [Y/n] fluffed her hair and folded her hands, walked to the study door to grab her parasol, and went to take her leave before Ciel grumbled for Sebastian to dash outside and shut the door before making him lock it as well. "Oooh, Sebastian..." The young lady growled as she jiggled the door handle aggressively. "My lady must be careful or she shall break the door, no?" He chuckled and she begged him a few times to open the door before resulting to the most humiliating way of reasoning. "Sebastian, nyaaa~!" She faux mewed as she could hear nothing but silence and the butler's breathing. "Nyaaa~!" She continued and you could hear him clear his throat slightly. "Very well my lady." He breathed, gripping the door handle before Ciel stood up and slammed the door shut and ordered Sebastian to lock the door once more and to ignore his fiancé's actions and getting a brief reply of "Yes my lord." And slow fading footsteps. "Awww! Ciel!" [Y/n] and he merely tsked before wrapping his arms around her and dragging her back to their seating area, the chessboard already set up again. "No no. You are not leaving until I win." Ciel chuckled somewhat darkly and plopping himself into a seat; sitting her between his legs as he rested a head on her shoulder. "Fine." [Y/n] tugged her gloves off with her teeth and reached over the chess board to move her piece before smirking and turning around to face the young Phantomhive before placing a chaste lingering kiss on his lips and wrapping her slim fingers around his chin and forcefully making him look at her in the eyes that flashed magenta. "Your turn, love." Ciel grinned with an erotic excitement and reached without breaking their gaze to move his own piece.

"Checkmate." Ciel breathed as he knocked down her king and picked it up with two fingers, running the cold marble over her soft and feather like skin. "Happy now?" She asked and he only tightened his grip on her.

"Very."