Attack on Titan: Levi Ackerman

She furiously wiped the window sills and swept the wood floor boards underneath. Her cold and seemingly never blinking [e/c] eyes were kept glued straight ahead; as if she didn't need to look at what she was doing to do it right. She had been silent this entire afternoon which was not unusual for the [h/c] haired girl. Some say she was shy, others say she was a proud as a lion, even though she seemed to not see everything around her. No she was not blind; but even if she was you would still have a hundred and ten percent chance of getting kicked in the shin and getting your shoulder dislocated if you tried anything sketchy. She's never once grieved a soldiers death, even if t was a close friend, and some say that it is far from true. When all it is is reality. "We're all gonna die someday," she would tell training soldiers, "so let us die together protecting the little humans that remain. Let us die for their sake and for the sake of our pride. No matter how much blood is shed you can not risk your lives for your mates." They always seemingly stiffened up at these words making her sigh. "But if you are willing to save humanity, do it. For we need all the help we can get. Understood!?" The sounds of 'Yes, ma'am!' And the faces of determined trainees filled the field making her flash a small menacing smile, making the two fellow soldiers by her sides stiffen. No one ever saw her smile. Ever. But if you did you would turn to stone, because behind that smile is absolute hell. And you better be prepared to meet the devil.

The woman sighed and stomped over to the window before slamming it open,removing the white rag from her mouth, and taking a deep inhale of air peacefully from the cool breeze that flowed about. "[Y/n]!" A deep gravel filled voice barked and she whipped around, soft and long queue curls caressing her face like the loving hands of a mother who would soon move in to pinch your cheeks. The sound of stomping boots across the floor and the echoing was all she heard as Corporal Lvi walked over to her. "Oi brat." He growled, the smallest hint of desire burning behind that tone. She immediately straightened up and put a hand on her hip. "Yes, sir! What is it you ne-" but before she could finish his right hand met her left cheek making her head whip to the left as she didn't do anything. She didn't wince, she didn't speak. She didn't cry. No one has seen her cry before. Every head was turned in their direction and everyone stood in a thick aired silence. "What do you think you are doing?" Levi growled, trying his best to mask the sultry tone in his voice. Her hair hid her face as she leaned to the side, "[Y/n]?! Don't you dare ignore me." He shouted greeted with again another silence. "Brat! Answer me!" But before he could add anymore she whipped around swing her arm at him; effectively hitting him square in the chest making him fall back as she placed her boot on his chest. Every soldier gasped, eager to pull the stupid girl off of him but decided in not doing so, knowing she would get killed either way. "Cleaning, stupid." She growled back, taking a rag out and polishing her boot that sat right square in the center on his shirt. Levi gave a menacing scowl and rolled out from under her boot sole making her react quickly and jump over him before he could grab her ankle. He shot up off of the ground and grabbed her wrist in a tight and bruising grip and she grabbed his shirt collar as they had a tense stare down in the middle of the room. All of the soldiers looked at the pair in awe; for she was only one who could effectively treat the corporal in such an ill manner and still be alive, but bruises were always seen around her neck and on her arms or occasionally her legs. "Come with me. Now!" He screamed at her and forced her to pull away her hand from his shirt collar before roughly dragging the un-surprised girl out of the room by the wrist and slamming the doors behind them. Leaving shocked and surprised soldiers standing idle as the glanced at the threshold, unaware of what went on on the other side...

Down the corridor, Levi sighed in contentment as her lips met his neck, gripping the wall before his knees could give out. She nipped at a spot on his collar bone, drawing the slightest bit of blood making a moan emit from his thin lips and be muffled by the palm of his hand. "God you're such a bitch~!" He could hear her groaning sensually into his ear as she nibbled on it. His brought a strong hand down and grabbed her leg, making her wrap it around his waist. Levi chuckled at her words and pulled her closer as she bit down on his neck once again.

"I know..."