♠ Eight (NSFW)

Amy's mind was racing, her thoughts were scrambling in her brain. Was she really considering sleeping with Adam? Was she really considering letting go of all her inhibitions and screwing Adam? She couldn't get through her dinner, because her mind was just full of thoughts of what was going to happen. Amy focused so hard on the food that was on her plate, trying to avoid Adam's gaze because she just knew he would have a Cheshire grin all over his lips. Flip and Ronnie were chatting among themselves, whilst Kelsey grabbed herself a glass of water before glancing over at Flip, nodding to him. Flip cleared his throat, standing up and joining Kelsey's side. Silence fell over the apartment for a few seconds, all eyes on the couple. 

'What's going on?' Amy asked, her eyes flicking backwards and forwards between Flip and Kelsey. 

'We have some news' Kelsey announced, linking her hand with Flip's.  Kelsey took a visible deep breath, placing her free hand over her stomach. 

'We're having a baby' Kelsey declared, a nervous smile fluttering over her lips. Silence fell across the whole of the apartment. Kelsey stood, shuffling closer to Flip waiting for someone to speak. 

'Are you serious?' Zoe blurted out, jumping up from her spot. 

'Deadly' Flip answered, pulling Kelsey into his side. Zoe squealed, running over to Kelsey and hugging her gently. Amy followed behind Zoe, joining the girls hug. 

'Congratulations' They both said in unison. They gave Flip hug, before looking over at Adam who was still sat seated. He was just staring at Kelsey, dangerously still. 

'Adam' Kelsey whispered, approaching her brother slowly. 

'Brother' She inched closer, placing a hand on his shoulder. 

'You mean, I'm not going to have your undivided attention anymore?' Adam breathed out, before chuckling and embracing his sister. Kelsey let out a sigh of relief, unsure of what her brother's reaction was going to be. Ronnie had congratulated Flip and stood next to Zoe, as Adam made his way over to Flip. 

'Well done for getting my sister pregnant' Adam grinned, shaking Flip's hand. 

'Adam!' Kelsey whined, slapping her brother on the arm. Amy pressed her lips together, shaking her head at Adam's boyish behaviour, but wanting to laugh. 

'What? It's a big deal when your sperm works and get's a chick pregnant' Adam put his hands up in defence. This caused Zoe to break out in uncontrollable laughter, Amy nudging her, shaking her head. 

'That's your sister' Amy reminded Adam, pushing him back onto the sofa as she sat back down next to him. Flip chuckled at Adam's antics, before planting a soft kiss on Kelsey's lips. 

'I told you there was nothing to worry about baby' He murmured, smiling at her. Amy's heart warmed at the sight of Kelsey and Flip, his hand laying on her stomach. Her eyes were tore away from the postcard photo of Kelsey and Flip's happiness. Adam had leaned into her, his lips at her ear. 

'You ready to get out of here?' Her breath hitched in her throat, remembering her and Adam's agreement. She turned to face Adam, nodding her head, unable to actually speak words to him. Adam removed himself from his seat, turning to Amy, signalling for her to stand up too. She followed suit. 

'We're leaving-' Adam stated to the people in the apartment. Zoe refrained from the smirking, but she couldn't help it, because she knew exactly what was about to happen. 

'How come?' Zoe asked, raising her eyebrows, directing her question at Amy. Who, now, was glaring at Adam for drawing blatant attention to the both of them.