Chapter 4: I've Got Your Back

Start from the beginning

The momentum of his miss carried Biowulf directly into Skalamander's uppercut which sent him flying. Another pink portal appeared in mid air where Michael flew out, flying stomping Biowulf onto the ground.

Biowulf wasted no time grabbing Michael's ankle and tossing him off of him, before leaping a great height into the air. Michael collapsed on his back where he saw Biowulf coming down with axe handle. Michael spread out his arms causing his body to emit a mass amount of light.

This blinded Biowulf forcing him to cover his eyes while Michael fell into another portal, and Biowulf fell into the same one without even knowing. Skalamander ran over to where the portal closed only to look around confused in defeat.

Michael screamed as he and Biowulf fell out of a portal which appeared in the sky of a different terrain. This one was more or less a large junk yard where scarps of trash's me metal were lying around.

Biowulf shook his head regaining his vision allowing him to quickly readjust by extending his arms. He grabbed both of Michael's legs reeling him into a spinning toss, Michael crashed into a giant pile of trash.

Biowulf cracked the ground with his landing when suddenly purple colored shards were thrown at him. In slow motion Biowulf eyed the unknown projectiles which bounced off his face. Each one triggered a scatter explosion which consumed Biowulf in a smokescreen which dashed out of.

Almost immediately he was blasted by a streak lightning like mana which knocked him into a mountain of metal. Charmcaster reached in her bag throwing out small metal rings which increased in size the further the distance traveled.

Giant rings were rolling towards Biowulf who quickly climbed up the mountain of metal where he pounced off before the rings could crush him. By extending his arm, he was able to grab onto a crane hook which he swung on to create some distance.

The large swung as far as Biowulf's weight could push it forcing him to leap off and land ontop of a wheel less car. Suddenly rock bats began fluttering around Biowulf who tried swatting them away but he eventually ran away.

A golem shoulder rushed Biowulf into a pillar when suddenly a pink whip wrapped around him, pinning him down. The golem charged in landing a free heavy haymaker which broke Biowulf through the pillar. Biowulf tumbled across the ground while Charmcaster was levitating above him.

She pulled out several balls from her bag before dropping them all down, exploding all around Biowulf who becoming overwhelmed. Once the smoke cleared Biowulf realized he was surrounded by numerous rock creatures, mainly the large golems.

Michael descended from the sky alongside Charmcaster who advised.

"Hmph, I believe it's time for you to give up and submit. Wouldn't you agree?"

Biowulf flexed his claws when he stated.

"I'd be no use to Kleiss if I were eliminated this early, and I am no traitor! I will fight to the very end!"

Michael charged up his aura while mocking.

"Then allow us to speed to the end already, to save you the trouble!"

Michael punched a double light beam at Biowulf who crossed his arms to block as he was forced backwards. A golem struck his back with a straight jab making him groan in pain but he quickly spun around backhanding it's head off.

Biowulf jumped off the headless body in order to claw several more golems on his way down, he back kicked one into a steel wall. A stream of pink fire burned half of Biowulf's body making him groan in pain. Michael flew from behind placing his hand on Biowulf's back.

Michael smirked as he began absorbing Biowulf's life force causing him to collapse on one knee but he quickly rises back up. Biowulf slammed the back of his head into Michael's forehead knocking him back. Almost immediately after three golems punched Biowulf at the same time.

Biowulf flew across the ground where he struggled to get up when suddenly pink handcuffs appeared around his wrists. Charmcaster tapped the ground with her staff causing the earth to sink Biowulf beneath so that his hands, knees and feet weren't visible.

Two thinner golems grabbed Biowulf by his head lifting it up so that Charmcaster could tap his forehead. His eyes turned pink as he finally stopped resisting while Michael approached him, rubbing his head.

Charmcaster cringed.

"Just in time, you look hideous."

Michael scowled in response before impatiently placing his hand on Biowulf's face, absorbing his life force. Eventually Michael removed his hand when his natural glow was back. Michael smirked when he sighed.

"Well you can eliminate him now, he's no good to me."

Michael stepped aside allowing Charmcaster to throw pink dust onto Biowulf who was barely conduct as she chanted strange words. She then held out two fingers causing Biowulf to disappear, then he reappeared.

Only to fall helplessly into the darkness while Michael stated.

"Alright now I'm good to blast that lava guy right into oblivion, then I'll absorb his lif-."

Michael was interrupted by unknown black projectiles which pierced the ground around him and Charmcaster. She tried to put up a pink barrier but an explosion sent them both tumbling away.

Charmcaster coughed while on her hands and knees when suddenly a black portal appeared underneath her, sending her elsewhere. Michael rolled up to his feet while shouting.

"Who dares interrupt me?!"

"The people who were here before you two showed up." responded an iconic voice from above.

Michael's expression changed as he slowed looked up to see Robin, Starfire and Raven standing on a black circle platform in mid air. Three opponents?! This is bad but the girls are so beautiful if I can win I can surely feel upon their smooth silky skin.

Michael challenged.

"Hmm, if it's a fight you want then I'm more than happy to provide. For now you face Michael Morningstar!"

To Bed Continued . . .

Oh yeah I had a friend make this for me to keep track of who's in the tournament still

Oh yeah I had a friend make this for me to keep track of who's in the tournament still. I never lose track or anything but typing like 80 people be killing me sometimes so I'll just drop the updated version each chapter. And I'm not dragging this one out like AToP meaning I am getting rid of people at least every chapter. So if you have a fight you wanna see if request it fast.

Author's Note

After a little film session I realized how dope Charmcaster was, I know she isn't as strong as her Uncle. But man did she have some cool abilities, Rip Biowulf, nothing personal bud. Well until next time.