=CH 1= Where Am I

Systems: Online

Weapons: Functional

Energon Levels: Low

Alt Mode: Recalibrated

Activating....................

                           The yellow optics of the mech opened. An image of military men surrounded the mech, from what it could see. Nemesis Prime didn't quite understand who they were. He took a step and the people went crazy. "SOUND THE ALARM!!!!" One yelled out. A few of them shot at him. Nemesis didn't know any better. He ejected his blaster and shot each one that fired back at him. His bullets of light vaporized the humans. He opened the hangar door and transformed, driving off.

                       He drove far enough from the hangar and hid in a forest. The mech transforms and begins walking. It was night time. The bot heard sounds he didn't recognize:  Squeaks, Chirps, Clatters, Rustling, Clicking. It was all new to him. Nemesis Prime finds a river and looks into it, seeing the creatures running through it. He reached in and pulled out a massive handful of the river animals. He was surprised when they started flipping around and panicking. He drops the animals and the loud slap and splash frighten him. He falls to the ground in fear.

                         Nemesis hears male voices "THE TIRE TRACKS LEAD IN HERE!!!" His fight or flight response kicked in and he transformed speeding off. It was midnight when he left the forest and river area. The middle of the day when he stopped. He drove for awhile.

                    He transformed and sat against a rock, regaining strength. His mask retracted and the loud clang freaked him out. "What in the---" He covered his mouth and then took his servos away looking at the palms of his hands. "I-I can speak?" He gasps. "What else can I do?" Nemesis asked himself. The prime recalls his start up sequence. "Weapons: Functional." He thought about the word: Weapons." clicking sounds drove him away from his thoughts. He looked to his servos, seeing a blaster on his left and a sword on the right. He retracts them and switches arms. A blade on left and a blaster on the right. "Can I do 2 at the same time?" He asks himself. And so the prime does. He ejects his blasters on each arm. "Duel wield." Nemesis remarks.

                    After learning a few more things about his frame and abilities, he hears a loud trilling. Nemesis ejects his blaster on his left arm and treks over to the cliff where the sound came from. He hides behind a tree and looks down. A familiar blue paint job catches his optics.

...

...

...

Before going on, guess who?

...

...

...

Flashback

                           Nemesis was driving around when he got an alert. He turned the corner, peaking at the entity from behind the mini mart. A blue motorcycle without any rider was driving by the parking lot. The vehicle turned, as if looking for something. Then, his sensors turned off immediatly. Nemesis Prime still couldn't find out what happened after that.

End of flashback

                          The motorcycle came to a stop and........... transformed? Nemesis ran to a rock formation closer to the femme to get a better look. The bot jumped down the hill and walked over to a hole in the ground where she looked down into it. "Underground, there's a surprise." She says, whilst looking down. She ejects something that appears to be a blaster on each of her arms before jumping into the hole. Nemesis wanted to follow, and help her fight whoever she was chasing, but something told him that he shouldn't. 

                        Nemesis Prime didn't know what to do so he just left the area. He drove for another few good hours, finding himself in Jasper Nevada when he stopped. Nemesis was highly confused on why his processor made him drive here out of random. Perhaps, something lead him here or called to him, or perhaps it was just a coincidence. It was night when he got there. Nemesis Prime drives to a run down facility to rest. He parks, offlines his optics, and falls asleep.

Nemesis would look for answers the next day.