Princess!? Huh?//Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Should we do something about this..?" Faythe leaned over to Zoro, grabbing some of his snacks, he brought over when he went to get another bottle.

"Ya... I'll get the Captain when they start fighting. Won't even notice I was there." Zoro grinned.

"Uh Huh." Faythe rolled her eyes at the motion. Continuing to munch on her snack, seeing Mr. 9 try to protect his partner. But instead get blown away by a booger, Mr. 9 threw at him.

"That's a strong booger..!" Zoro exclaimed, still coughing on the booze he was currently drinking.

Faythe was having a hard time laughing and choking on her snack. Zoro just started to pat her back, still watching the fight unveil.

"Well shit! Imagine he just sneezes at a nearby building and it just explodes!!" Faythe cackled from her perch.

"That would be disastrous." Zoro chuckled, taking another swig from his second bottle, "Is it a devil fruit?" He raised a pointer finger.

"The booger-booger Fruit!!" Faythe fell back laughing even harder.

Zoro chuckled at this, looking back down at the fight, "I better go ahead and get the Captain."

Faythe looked back to the scene.

"The name of the spy, is Igaram the head of Alabasta Kingdom's Royal Guards! And the second spy..." Mr. 5 pulled out a picture of a girl with some kind of fancy attire, "Is none other than Alabasta's Princess herself, Nefertari Vivi!" Ms Wednesday now known as the Princess of whatever, was fighting with Ms Valentine while Mr. 9 was blasted away by the explosive booger.

Zoro snuck in and dragged Luffy by the collar, "Jeez some noisy night this is... Don't mind me. Keep fighting amongst yourselves." He muttered, pulling the Captain to safety. He was stopped by none other than Igaram, the man they were trying to eliminate.

"MR SWORDSMAN...! SEEING YOUR IMPRESSIVE STRENGTH, PLEASE ALLOW ME TO MAKE AN UNREASONABLE REQUEST!"

"LET GO OF ME! I AIN'T GONNA HELP YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU SUCK UP TO ME!" Zoro yelled down at the broken man, trying to shake Igaram's grip from his leg.

"THOSE TWO ARE 'ABILITY USERS' AND IT IS BEYOND MY POWER TO STOP THEM! PLEASE! PLEASE PROTECT THE PRINCESS IN MY STEAD! I BEG OF YOU!"

Faythe gripped the edge of the roof and watched the Princess call her giant duck billed thing, "CARUE! RUN FOR IT!" She shouted. Already dashing away at full speed.

"She ran away." Ms Valentine commented.

"She can't escape from us..." Mr. 5 added, "After her, Ms Valentine!" He shouted already running after the Princess.

"Roger, Mr. 5! KYAHAHA!" The lemon lady called back, falling into step behind her partner.

"IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY SEND HER SAFELY BACK TO ALABASTA, A KINGDOM LOCATED IN THE FAR EAST... I SWEAR YOU SHALL BE REWARDED GREATLY...!"

At the sound of reward, Faythe pounced off the roof and landed right next to Zoro.

"How much is greatly..!" Faythe smiled excitedly. Zoro glanced at Faythe and rolled his eyes, "Nami is rubbing off on you.."