Princess!? Huh?//Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"The rats you destroyed easily thought the new big shots over their would come and help them 'get rid of us.'" She quoted the words get rid of us.

"What are they actually here for then?" He narrowed his eyes down at the group.

"Apparently business. I don't know, let's keep watching." Faythe muttered, her hair flying onto her shoulder due to the wind.

"What..!?" Mr. 9 said in disbelief, "Then what business have you come here for..?" Some of his teeth visibly missing.

Mr. 5 tilted his head to the side, "Surely you must have some hunches... A crime severe enough that the boss would personally dispatch us all the way out here..."

"A crime..?"

"Question is.. whose the boss.." Zoro muttered, putting his bottle to the side.

"The boss' direct words were, 'My secret has been found out.'" Ms. Valentine said smiling, "Of course we have no idea what that secret may be but..."

"Our organization's creed is 'Secrecy'... No one is allowed to pry into the real identities of our members." Mr. 5 said, his tone dripping with a serious feeling, "Thus it's inexcusable for our boss' real identity to be known."

"After investigating into the matter. It seems an agent of a certain kingdom has infiltrated into Baroque Works." Ms. Valentine explained.

"WHA..! W-WAIT! I WEAR A CROWN AND ALL BUT IM NOT REALLY A KING!" Mr. 9 flailed his arms around distressed.

"We know it's not you." Lemon lady frowned.

"If they aren't allowed to pry into their real identities, then why did they investigate anyways...??" Faythe tilted her head.

"Must have stopped that when someone knows the big man's identity." Zoro rolled his eyes at their logic. He took another sip from his bottle, his eyes trailing down to his captain, "Not good... Luffy's caught out in the open..." Zoro sighed tiredly.

"Must have happened when he was taken as hostage, they probably forgot about him.." Faythe leaned back, thinking what to do in this situation. Her Captain after being taken hostage fell right back to sleep, his belly still huge from the feast that happened. He was now between the two parties, laying on the side still asleep.

"The spy we're talking about, is the Alabasta Kingdom's-."

"DIE! IGARAPPAPA!" Mr. 8 shouted, interrupting the man dressed in red. Which the man did not like as Faythe could see a visible burn pop out on his temple. Mr. 8 had shot cannons out of his hair curls, the sound of it whizzing by and a explosion following soon after made Faythe stiffen up. She frowned seeing her Captain still asleep through all of this.

"Mr. 8?!" Mr. 9 shouted in disbelief

"IGARAM!" Ms. Wednesday shouted, her laced with worry.

"IGARAM!?" Mr. 9 was now utterly confused on how his partner, knowing another person's identity.

"RUN FOR IT! PLEASE!" Mr. 8 now known as Igaram yelled out to Ms Wednesday.

"It's no use." Ms Valentine came flying in from the air and side kicked her in the head, destroying the golden bracelet that held up Ms. Wednesday's blue hair. The blue hair was now shifting down on.