"What about Charlie? Charlie really likes you Serena, what if this is what you need?", "Im scared though", "why are you scared beautiful?" she asked stroking her fingers through my hair.

"Because benny, I love him so much but I don't know if he feels like that about me, and he's always with Isabel, but me and him were perfect, and I cry every time I think about him, and the boys and Charlie are probably so over it with me and I don't know what to do, Isabel is so perfect for him that's probably what benny has wanted this whole time but he just stuck with me, but I never felt this way about anyone, every time he tells me something new it hurts me more and more but I still love him, I can't love anyone else like I love him, I bet he doesn't even care, he didn't mean what he said to me when he gave me that stupid promise ring" I sobbed.

"im so sorry beautiful girl, I know you loved him, he was there for you for everything, but just because he maybe has found someone new doesn't mean you can bring yourself down saying 'if I looked like her this wouldn't have happened' you such a pretty young lady, anyone is lucky to have you" she said comforting me.

I tried accepting the fact that me and benny will never be together again, but I just couldn't, I know we are meant for each other.

"Tell you what, tomorrow we are going to the mall and going on a shopping spree after school" she said smiling. "I don't know Catalina,  im not in the best of mood for anything" I complained. "no no, we are going" she stood up and smiled and left my room closing my door. I shook my head and looked at myself in the mirror once again.

I sighed, again, I didn't, see what I wanted to, I frowned and went back to my bed.

-Bennys pov-

Me and isa where in my room just watching movies in my room, iv been staring at me and Serenas texts, she said she had to go but I had so much more to say, "Will you stop looking at your phone for just a seccccc" she complained. "Ya just hold on" I said about to type something.

she leaned over to see what I was doing and scoffed. she snatched my phone from my hands and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "ISABEL GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled through the door. "This will just take a min hold on"

she was calling someone, I could hear she put it on speaker.

"Hello?' I recognize that voice by heart. its Serena! "Isa please stop, please don't talk her, im serious.

Isa: Hey is this Serena?

Serena: um yes? who's this 

Isa: its Isabel, and I would like it if you would stop texting benny

"ISABEL STOP!" I banged on the door. "Calm down babe, im just talking to Serena" she replied, I knew she did that on purpose.

Serena: babe?

I heard her voice crack, and it hurt me so much.

Isa: um yeah, benny didn't tell you? He's a good kisser isn't he?

Serena: I- I-

Serena barley could get her words out, "Isa please stop im begging you!" I pleaded.

Isa: ya well nice to finally talk to you bye bye

she ended the call and unlocked the door. "Your welcome" she pushed her lips into mine. I stood there with no words. "Why did you do that?!" I slightly raised my voice.

"look benny, are you over her or not?" she frowned, "yes, I am", I said, but to be honest I really didn't know the answer. "It's gonna be okay benny" she put her hands on my face. "Also, babe?" I questioned. "yeah" she smiled. "isa, what even are we?" I asked, "I guess you could say we are dating" (not bf and gf yet ppl) she hugged me. 'I need to get over Serena, we are. probably never gonna see each there again..' I thought to myself.