Chapter 15 : Drenched evidence

Начните с самого начала

  Her hands held tightly onto Alfonso's arm: "There are bruises all over his arm, what could that mean?"

  "Maybe... He was restrained? Maybe the culprit and him duelled it out?" I questioned, stroking my chin nervously. Maggie settled the arm back into the water, and continued with her search of the body.

  I can’t believe it happened again, I refuse to believe it. Even with the corpse lying beside me, I have no faith in what is going on. Why... are so many people dying? Why have people not learnt to get along? Dexter... Gel... James... My little brother Merlin, and now Alfonso, why won’t people just stop?

  Heather quickly brought me back to reality with a series of diabolical laughs. Her arm was soaking wet and stretched up towards the ceiling. A pin was withheld in her hand. Maggie face transformed into a smile, as she floated her way back to the victim’s neck. 

  "I have found the sharp-y sharp thing once again, two trials in a row!" Heather cheered, splashing around the murky water. Could the pin be the weapon? It certainly looks small enough, but the pool washed away any sign of blood on the tool, rendering it impossible to tell. Heather wore a smug expression on her face, as me and Maggie continued to investigate the departed body.

  No-one's view ~

 Geno crouched down next to the gigantic puddle of blood outside the girl's changing room, a look of determination on his face. Alice slowly scuttled behind him, careful not to step into the oozy pink liquid. Gingerly, Alice reached over Geno and attempted to push open the girl's changing room’s door, with no success. 

  "It won’t budge... stupid door..." Alice moaned, continuously pushing. Geno shot to his feet, and followed up Alice's attempts to open the door. 

  "It seems to be sealed shut..." Geno said, his eyes drifted down towards the ground. He abruptly noticed a line of glue spread out at the base of the door, "That must be it...”. Alice noticed the curious look on Geno's face, and instantly got the same thought. Without wasting a second, she scuttled to the boy's changing rooms. The brown haired girl pushed hard onto the door handle, with no success once again.

  "It's not any use, it's just the same..." Alice moaned, "There is a lot less glue on this door though, you would think it would be easier to open..."

  Geno nodded, and turnt over to Mina: "Mina, how did you open the back door?"

  Mina, who was testing out the girl's door, jumped back startled, and refused to speak. Geno rolled his eyes and attempted to open the boy's room.

  Mina kicked open the girl's door without warning, almost snapping it in half. Geno and Alice staggered back, both impressed and terrified at the same time. 

  "Hell yeah! That ta' girl! Ultimate karate fighter for the win!" Alice cheered, clapping at Mina. Mina blushed and entered the girl's changing room. Alice followed quickly behind, stranding Geno all by himself.

  Jessica's view ~

   The thought suddenly hit me like a hammer through a wall, the Monopads. They gave us information during the last trial, surely they would help this time round as well. I instantaneously walked over to Monopug, who was giddy with excitement, drool dripping from his felt mouth.

  "Monopug, are you going to update the Monopads, or what?" I demanded.

  Monopug let out a drawn out yawn, and turnt to face me. "I guess your right, let me just do that right now," Monopug stood idle in place, his empty stare piercing my confidence...

  "Done! Ain't I just the best?" He cheered back at me. I quickly retrieved my Monopad from my pocket, and checked the new information.  Just like the previous time, there was a picture of Alfonso's dead body, and another picture detailing his outline. The following text appeared underneath the two pictures.