Yes or no ?(part 21)

... Tom got down on one knee and said
"Y/n will you marry me?"

You cover your mouth and started crying,

"Yes! Of course i will"

You hug Tom the tightest you have ever hugged someone. Tom kisses you on your lips and then puts the ring on your finger. You could hear every one in the restaurant cheering for you.You sat down to finish your food. When you finish you go back home because it was like 7:45pm. You call your mam over as well as Louis and y/f/n when you get home to tell them the big news!

When the all arrive you sit down and and tell them that

"Okay sooo, the reason why we asked you to come over is because me and Tom just got engaged!"

Your mam gives you and Tom a hug and says congratulations. Then y/f/n gets up and hugs you,

"Okay so let's see the ring" she says while looking at your fingers.

"Omg it's beautiful" y/f/n said while looking at your finger.

"Your one lucky man Thomas" she says while look at Tom and everyone started laughing,

"Oh I know" Tom says while smiling.

Louis says congratulations and he is happy for you both, while hugging you and Tom.

This takes you back to when you first met Tom and Louis at the meet and greet and how scared you was to meet them.You wasn't really sure weather to smile or cry. You was so happy and great full that you got to meet them that day.

After all the fuss about your ring, your mam goes home because it's getting late but Louis and y/f/n stay over for the night, you put on a movie and then when it Finnishes you and y/f/n decide to put in mean girls since Tom and Louis were sleeping and you always used to watch it when you was younger.

After mean girls Finnish's you show y/f/n there room then she wakes Louis up to take him to their room and you wake Tom up so go up to your bed.

When you get up to bed it's about 1:45am so you try to go to sleep but you can't so you go to see if y/f/n is awake since Tom was sleeping and you didn't have any one to talk to.

"Hey y/f/n, you awake?" You whisper while opening the door slightly.

"Yeah, what's up?" She answers back trying not to wake up Louis.

"Wanna go to um McDonald's to get a McFlurry?" You ask since it's only a few minutes down from where you live.

"Yeah, two seconds" y/f/n says while getting up.

You walk over to McDonald's to get your McFlurry and it started to rain so you ran home with your McFlurrys.

When you get back you sit at the table while talking about how excited you are for the wedding. You finish your McFlurrys and go back up to bed.

You read your book for a bit then you hear Tom saying

"Hey darling, what time is it?"

You look at your phone and whisper back
"2:56am babe"

Tom looks at you and says "what's wrong why are you still awake?"

You look at him and say
"I couldn't fall sleep so I started to read this new book I got"

Tom puts his arm around you and says
"Come on, it's late"

Tom pulls you in to hug him so you could fall asleep. You fall asleep with you head on his chest.