The secret (part 7)

After you and y/f/n go into the room, Tom pulls you aside from Louis and y/f/n and says to you "is it wrong for me to ask you to be my girlfriend?" You look at him and say "no it's not, and um sure, but don't tell anyone, okay.
Do you promise me?" He laughs and  says "I promise".

You both go back over to Louis and y/f/n and you ask "so what you guys talking about?" Louis looks at you and Tom and says "we was just talking about how the meet and greet went, but what I want to know is why you two went over there to talk, what was you talking about?" You look at Tom and shake your head as if to say don't you dare tell them. Tom answers and says "I asked y/n to go over there so I could ask her how she thinks it went" y/f/n and Louis look at each other and laugh. You ask them "what are you laughing about" y/f/n says "oh nothing".

When You and y/f/n are about to leave Tom gives you a piece of paper with his number on it. You look at each other and you say "I will phone you when I get back home, okay?" Tom looks at you while smiling and say "okay, darling" .

You get a phone call of your mam and she tells you that she is out side waiting for you and y/f/n so you tell y/f/n and you both say bye to Louis and Tom.

You both get into the car and your mama asks "so how was it? did you girls have fun?" Y/f/n answers and says "yeah it was one of the best experiences of my life" your mam looks at you and she sees you smiling and says "you look happy, did you enjoy as well?" You look at her and say "oh um yeah, I didn't want it to end" y/f/n looks at you and then looks at your mam and says "oh and y/n has a crush on Tom" your mam says "oh really, was he that amazing" you all laugh and then you turn to y/f/n and whispers "why did you say that for" you both laugh.