Come Correct Part 1

Start from the beginning

I stood up and got in his face. "If you touch me I will get the Swedish police in here so fast on your black ass it'll make your head spin."

"Jazz man." He palmed his face. "You testing me."

"What do you really want to tell me August huh? Cause you and I both know you didn't come in here as friend, trying to help a friend."

He knew and I knew he was feeling something but until he could man up, come correct and say it, he would be an afterthought to me.

He got within kissing distance of my face.

"Let's get some shit straight, I don't want you. Never wanted you. And never fucking will. You not even on my level. So don't flatter yourself by thinking I'm pressed about what the fuck you do on your personal time. Like I said, I came to put you on game but you didn't want that shit so I'm done with it. He fuck you over, that's your stupid ass fault. And watch your tone when you talking to me, cause next time your black ass gon be on the fucking ground."

He left out and slammed the door behind him.

AUGUST P.O.V. -

"Yo." I said when Keke picked up her facetime.

"Don't yo me fool."

"Are you really on the toilet?"

"Umm, would you have preferred for me to ignore your call?"

"I don't want to see that shit tho."

"Listen nigga, take it or leave it okay."

I chuckled.

"What's up tho?" She asked.

"Man." I sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"What you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I think I messed up shit with Jazz."

"How?"

"I told her I just wanted to be friends because I wasn't ready for a relationship. And I thought it was going to be cool, but then I saw her with another nigga and I didn't know I was feeling her as much as I did until I saw them together. A nigga just got mad jealous. Wishing it was me."

"Uh...did you expect her to wait?"

"Nah but I didn't know it would affect me like that. Cause I'm never pressed about nobody. but it's like with Jazz, I feel a connection I haven't felt in a long time. She be having me feeling some type of way, but I always shut it down when I feel myself getting to open. cause I'm not trying to go back down that road again."

"I don't see what you want me to do. You want her, but you don't want commitment. She wants commitment. She's not going to compromise which she shouldn't. And if you're not going to open your heart and be vulnerable for fucking once, it's nothing I can do."

I sighed and scratched my head. This shit was so frustrating for me. Why couldn't she just wait till I'm ready even if it is 20 years from now. 😣

"how do I tell her how I feel?"

"It's not that hard. You just tell her." She said like duh.

"It ain't that easy for me Ke."

"Well it's gon have to be. Or just move on. That's selfish to want to do you, but not let her be free to love who she wants to love."

"She probably hate me na'. We just got into it."

"Was it minor? Or..."

"Nah I said some shit, I probably shouldn't have said."

"August."

"I know. But she was coming at me and I'm not gon let her feel like she won."

"I don't understand niggas and egos. Just let the shit go. Chalk it up to the game, especially if it's something you want."

"I can see now we gon be going at it, cause her mouth is just as big as mine." I chuckled.

"Yeah she seems nice but don't put it pass her, she can go. And what you talking about you can see now? You already plotting?" She smirked.

"Nah I'm just saying if we do. She stands her ground and I love that. whether it's her boundaries or what she believes in, she don't compromise. Ain't too many women out here like that."

"I told she was a good one."

"You did."

"Aug she's not Crystal. If you like her, be open. I'm not saying y'all won't go through shit, but the fact that you said she sticks to her boundaries, lets you know if you're her man she's not going to disrespect you like your ex did."

"Yeah. You right."

"Let me know how it goes."

"Aight. Talk to you later."

"Aight." We hung up.

Pray for me y'all. 😣