Then, I went towards my closet to see what should I wear today. After thinking for a long time, I finally decided to wear a white blouse with a beige coloured long skirt & the same coloured, patch worked dupatta. I paired them up with some silver earrings and a ring. I tied my hair into a center parted ponytail, with my hair slightly curled at the end.

Kriti's outfit:

Then, I went to the living room only to find out that Naman & I were wearing the same colour

Then, I went to the living room only to find out that Naman & I were wearing the same colour. Basically, we were twinning.

He looked ho--...handsome. Phew. Control yourself Kriti.

Naman's P.O.V

After she left the living room, I started laughing and then I headed towards my room to get ready.

I decided to wear a white shirt with a beige coloured coat & the same coloured pants. I kept a few buttons of my shirt open & I paired my outfit with a watch from  Patek Philippe.

Naman's outfit:

Then, I went to the living room & noticed that she wasn't here yet

Then, I went to the living room & noticed that she wasn't here yet. So, I started checking some messages on my phone.

After a while, I heard footsteps approaching...I looked up & found her standing there, looking drop dead gorgeous. She looked amazing.

Before I could realize, my legs automatically made their way to her & my hands found their way to her waist.

I pinned her to the nearest wall, her eyes widened. I just gripped her tightly making sure that I don't hurt her.

"Are you planning to kill me?" I asked huskily.

"Huh?" she asked with a confused expression on her face.

"You look so ravishing...and tempting may I add?" I whispered in her ear huskily & planted a kiss near her earlobe.

This girl is driving me crazy with each passing day. I can't even tell the things that I want to do to her.
Naman, control.
After seeing her, my hormones are like all over the place. Oh god, I feel like a  hormonal teenager.