Chapter 1: Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Yeji's POV

Once again the morning comes with the sky showing its vast blue clouds, with the seas being as calm and as still like always and with the sun shining its golden face, wanting to kiss everyone it sees.

It was definitely a good day, waking up to a new school year as if it was just yesterday when the vacation started.

I groaned as my alarm kept on ringing as if there was no tomorrow. Deciding to finally wake up, I turned it off and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After taking a shower, I went down to eat breakfast and was greeted by my parents and older brother. (let's just say he's a bit older here)

"Hey Hwang 2, good morning to you too!! Hurry up and eat, we'll go in a few minutes." Hyunjin said

God why is he so hyper and excited at this time and during the first day of school?? Just how?!

Finally arrived at school, I immediately went to look for my group of friends. As always I spotted them at the cafeteria early this morning. I mean who wouldn't be dragged there if it wasn't for Rose unnie who just gets hungry almost every hour.

"good morning yeji" they all greeted

"good morning to you guys too" I replied

I sat down beside Lia and started conversing with her. After a few minutes, Jennie unnie spoke up, "i can't believe it's my last year in this school"

"I agree" Rose unnie replied, her mouth full of food as always

Indeed it was saddening to know how some of the friends who you were more than grateful for entering your life, who became your light and strength when everything doesn't seem to be right will be graduating in just a year.

I'm glad that Rose unnie and Jennie unnie was able to find partners who would satisfy all their needs and return the happiness and love they give to people.

*sigh* You surely would miss them so much

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We then went to our own lockers to get our things before separating ways with the unnies heading to the west wing for their medicine related courses, while Jisu and I head to the east wing which has law courses. I then went ahead of them and opened mine. As i opened it, a letter whose paper had a fragrance smell in it dropped to the floor so I immediately picked it up wondering why such thing is here.

"wait wait wait, what are you holding Yeji?" Jisoo unnie asked (Rose unnie's girlfriend btw)

"duh Jisoo isn't it obvious? It's a letter. Seriously, did you need to ask that?" Jennie unnie replied sarcastically

What do i expect with this unnie, she's a one hell of a savage person but she's really such a softie inside

"okay okay geez, no need to so worked up in the morning just because you haven't seen Lisa yet" Jisoo unnie replied

"open it yeji" Lia said. I then followed her request. Opening it up, it was a song lyric with a short note on the end of the paper.

"Damn girl, you're already sweeping off admirers early this school year" Lia said

To the most beautiful woman in the world, Hwang Yeji.

This song is dedicated for you. You who has the most beautiful cat-like eyes I've ever seen. You who has these perfect features as if you were really made to be a masterpiece. You who is so kind, cute, gorgeous, friendly, smart and talented. You who has never failed to catch my attention even just by walking down the halls owning it like a true model you are. You who never fails to make my breath hitch and my heart beat loudly because you are beyond art for me. You who became my comfort and light during my despair times even if you were far away.
You who is just everything to me.