Chapter 16: when I found you, I found myself.

Start from the beginning

- Yes - for me, he stay naked all day.

I lay down for a while when my boy went to the kitchen and I didn't even realize that I fell asleep, until my adonis came to wake me up in a gentle way.

- Baby wake up - I felt a soft kiss on my cheek - let's have breakfast.

- Mew - I really wanted to continue spoiling - I don't want to.

-Honey, we must recharge - he uncovered me and I felt the cold because i was naked - you need a lot of energy because I plan to make up for lost time all day.

- Mewww - poor me.

I got up, took a bath and got dressed, when I left my boy was sitting without a shirt only with shorts waiting for me with the food served and a big smile, I swear I love the moment and could easily get used to this.

- Gulf - Mew suddenly got serious - when are we going to see the killer?

- Hmm - it's a complicated subject - well it could be tomorrow.

- I'll call Hiter - and he continued eating.

- Mew - so cute it is - I love you.

- and That? - The spoon fell on the plate.

- Well I - the truth I did not plan to say it - is that ...

- You make me very happy - Mew approached me and straddled me.

- We should have breakfast - look at my plate.

- I think you've got your energy back - shit.

- Mew ...

- Damn Gulf you provoke me and now you want to stop me.

- I did not provoke you.

- You think I'm not going to get hot with that.

- You get turned on by everything.

- Only with everything you do or say love.

- Idiot - he took me to the couch - you love to make love on the couch.

- I would do it anywhere love.

God my soul left my body to give everything to this man, he kissed me putting his tongue fully in my mouth and licked every part inside, when he separated our mouths they left a thread of saliva that traveled to my neck, where Mew began to lick and kissing, I take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in boxers.

- You don't know how beautiful you are - Mew is a romantic.

- Mew ...

- Tell me you Love Me.

-I love you Mew - I took his face - I love you too much and right now I want you inside me.

- You don't even have to ask, love.

- I love you Mew - I took her face - I love you too much and right now I want you inside of me.

- You don't even have to ask, love.

I kiss my chest leaving small marks, his hands massaged my butt and little by little I felt him lower them, I took his hair so he could see me.

- Mew.

- Tell me.

- I want to kiss you.

- Sure - he approached and kissed me.

-I love your kisses, but ... - he looks at me waiting - I also want to lick you.

-Oh - she smiles and lies down on the carpet - I'm all yours darling.

- And I'm glad that you are.

Seeing him complete at my mercy was better than I imagined, I started with his neck repeating what Mew did with me and then he was only sighing, I wanted more, I wanted him to moan my name. My hands touched his member above his pants and I felt his heart flutter. Then I licked his chest and tried to do what he was doing to me.

-Gulf - well my name came from his lips but not in the intonation i wanted.

- I'm sorry - well, I bit too hard to leave a rather ugly mark - I don't think I'm much good for this.

- Honey just keep going.

- Mmm,.,

I kept biting more slowly this time and well Mew began to enjoy as he brought me closer to his member, more moans from him came out of his mouth, he lowered his shorts and how he was not wearing anything low, his member left vigorous. I took it with one of my hands while with the other I massaged his testicles. I kept going down until I licked his abdomen, his obliques until I reached his penis. It was when I put it in my mouth that he managed to get a great moan out of his mouth, saying my name as I wanted, that way that i can make me come in an instant. I saw him as he raised and lowered my head, his open mouth letting out moans with some incoherencies, his desperate hands tugging at my hair. The image was wonderful but I wanted much more and i got up to took out my boxer briefs, get between his legs.

-Honey ... - he said with his breath caught - it will hurt ... if you don't ..

- Calm love - I settled in and I put it in my all at once - holy shit.

- I told you.

I felt a great pain in my anus going through my back, but it did not matter when I saw my beautiful man with a face of pleasure, little by little I began to go up and down feeling more pleasure and less pain, then I increased the speed and my boy took my hips for more contact. I do not know how long we lasted but I assure you that not long, since we were very hot, we came togheter, shouting the other's name and from the fatigue I had I fell on Mew's chest.

-Love - I heard him say once his breathing was regular - that was really great, you don't know how much I enjoyed it.

- Me too.

- But please darling let's not do it again on the carpet.

- hurts?

- I think my buttocks are burned.

- Hahaha - I could only laugh, but Mew was right. His back and buttocks was all injured.