"Hi guys..." Esbeth said awkwardly, as she creeped in, her cropped t-shirt a bit dusty.

"Esbeth?!" George questioned, sitting up further on a single couch which was in the middle of the large living room of the flat, which was obviously the place the twins were least concerned about.

"Hi!" Fred said, taking a swig of some bottled drink, seeming completely unphased.

"What- w- what? Why are you out of school?" George asked, placing his drink on the floor, and walking over to Esbeth.

"I-I...it appears you've had an impression on me." She gritted her teeth into and awkward smile, not knowing how the twins would react.

"Cool!"george shouted, hugging her insanely hard, knocking her into the wall.

"Wait- no not cool!" Fred shouted.

Esbeth and George stopped giggling, and looked at Fred.

"It's only April! You have two more months! You learn so many things- there are at least 80 charms you don't know yet!" Fred shouted, and he stood up, his hands on his hips.

Him and Molly...actually have quite a resemblance.

"Hey- calm yourself! She knows what she needs to know. They're all useless anyways!" George got in front of Esbeth, and started to shout at his brother, and Esbeth snuck out from behind him, and down the hallway, too look around.

There was the kitchen, which just had a packet of walkers, and some exploding bon bons, then there was the bathroom, which was surprisingly clean, the tiles were light blue, it looked straight out of the 50's. She snuck back, and saw two doors, and she could tell the one at the end of the hall was George's, because there was a paper sign with his name scribbled in paper on it, with small, drawn and floating fireworks dancing around the paper.

She peeked her head in, and nicked her finger on a piece of stray wood on the door, but when she entered, the walls were dark brown, and there were magical, white lights traced around the trim of the ceiling. All over there were band posters messily placed, and Polaroids with red film, most of him and his brother, but others of him and Esbeth. His bed was in the corner of the room, with one pillow, a crocheted blanket, and no bed frame, so it could easily be kicked and moved around. She saw a box on the floor next to the bed, that was see through, and she couldn't get a good look, but whatever it was, had some sort of strap contraption?

"Esbeth?" She heard George shout.

She jumped slightly, and ran out of his room, back to the twins.

"Where were you?" George asked.

"Using the loo." She Lied, not wanting to admit she had been snooping.

"Ok, well fred agreed not to pull you back by your bloody ear, if you will let us teach you." George said, his face red from annoyance.

"Yea of course! Also I have a few questions about the flat and shop."

"Ask away." The twins said in unison.

"So, are we always going to be here? Because...I really want to be at the burrow sometimes? I'll miss Ginny and Harry, I just don't think I could be here full time-."

"Oh, live here? It's genuinely just going to be set up for parties, and so that we don't have to always be at home. You can come and go as you please." George said, Fred nodding along the whole time.

"Well, I'm in! We can spend the day cleaning here, or at the burrow, and we can take the night to learn a few things!" Esbeth said, excited for what was too come.