20

A/N: I put my favorite painting above, it reminded me of George and Esbeth

It had been a rough break.
Hiding out, basically doing nothing.
Esbeth and George, they were doing great.
He loved her. She loved him.
Everything was fine.
But, Esbeth had to go back to school.
Without George, for he dropped out to work on the shop.

She would be alone.

And it would be hard.

"Esbeth, Over here!" Harry shouted from the Gryffindor table, holding a metallic cup

Esbeth peaked at the teachers who were chatting and eating at their table, and she ducked from the Slytherin table to the Gryffindor one.

"Hey guys." Esbeth said as she sat down and grabbed an empty plate, scooping some yams onto her plate.

"How are you?" Harry asked as he took a sip of whatever was in his cup.

"I'm...managing." She said, her mouth full.

"Do you want to bunk with me tonight? Lavender is with Pavarti, she's never at our dorm." Hermione said, knowing what was going on with Esbeth, as Harry and Ron had filled her in, she was close and needed to know.

"I guess. All my clothes are in mine and Anastasia's dorm." Esbeth said as she started eating her food, being careful not to let her sleeve slip down.

"I'll let you borrow stuff. I have at least 20 skirts and sweaters." Hermione said as she reached across the table and fluffed esbeth's sleeve.

"Can you please let us in?" Hermione shouted at the fat lady painting, who was pouting, her arms crossed

"How was my singing?" She asked, smugly.

"It was lovely- please?" Hermione asked again desperately.

"Fine, you better listen next time!" She screamed as they both ran in. The gryfindor common room, never ever ceased to amaze Esbeth. It's red, billowy curtains hanging from the walls, the conches against the wall holding fire which lit up the room, in a dreamy comforting way. The many velvet couches which students were splayed on, some making out, their tongues basically Down each other's throats, and most of the students reading or playing board games. It was very different from the slytherin common room, which was always dead, cold, and alone, occasionally one student sitting and reading, while the rest sat silently in their rooms either drinking their problems away, or sleeping them away.