11

Esbeth woke to George kissing her forehead, slowly and softly

"Christmas Eve." He said as she looked up at him and immediately blushed.

"What do you wanna do today?" She said as she wrapped one arm around his waist.

"Hogsmeade. Or diagon alley, either works I need to get presents for everyone." He said as he put up and started to put on clothes.

"Sounds nice." She said as she stood up and started to get out of the room.

"Hey, hey, hey, jacket." He said as he pulled her back and out his sweater over her.

"What- why?" She said confused.

"Seamus came over late last night, couldn't make his way back home, he was drunk, and I don't want him staring at you." He said sternly as he resumed getting dressed.

She would've usually been a bit pissed at a remark like that, but it was sweet-. Nope. It was hot that he was so protective of her.

She waited against the door as he put on a pair of dark grey basketball shorts, and a blue t-shirt, then walked out with him.

"Morning." Seamus said, already irritated as he sipped on something, most likely tea.

"You're bright and happy!" Esbeth said sarcastically as she patted his shoulders before reaching in the cupboard and grabbing an English muffin, that she ate without even toasting, for she was excited to go to hogsmeade.

"Shut up." Seamus said as he put his Cup down abruptly.

George shot a look at Esbeth, showing her not to poke or prod any further.

She finished eating, and George came over to her side of the table and pulled her hair aside then began whispering in her ear.

"Let's go get dressed shall we." He said as he stood back up and made his way up the stairs.

"Devils claw, cupboard." She said as she started up the stairs again.

George had left the door open, and was shuffling through his drawers looking for something.

"I'll be in Ginny's, I gotta get clothes." She said as she darted in, and was about to just grab some skater jeans, band t-shirt, and was just going to wear the sweater George had given her on top, but spotted a red lace bra and panty set.

She slipped everything on, the set underneath,

"You look nice." George said as he came in the doorway, but quickly cringed as he saw Ginny knocked out in the corner, not wanting to wake her.

He was wearing khakis and an open flannel with a white shirt.

He pulled her out of the room, and gave her a peck on the forehead, Before leading down the stairs. Seamus was still trying to break a piece of devils claw, and cam, Fred, and Harry were passed out in the living room.