17

TW:Pain

"George?" Esbeth shouted as she woke up on a dirt floor, surrounded by trees and mist as far as the eye could see

"George?" Esbeth shouted as she woke up on a dirt floor, surrounded by trees and mist as far as the eye could see. She looked down, and there was a very light frost on the ground, and she was wearing a flimsy, white lace dress. She had no clue where she was, and as she stood up, she felt a hot breath on her shoulder.

"George.." she said relieved, smelling his cologne, and turning around, kissing him. "George, my mark is gone." She said again as she looked at her arm and turned up to his face. "George?"

His face went pale, and his eyes started to roll.
"God, you should've just stayed." He said as he held her wrist. She started to feel his hand grow cold as if his soul had been sucked out.

She looked down at his hand, and saw it tightening against her wrist to the point of extreme, piercing pain.

"George wha-." She stopped as she looked up and saw that his face had morphed into none other, than Voldemort's.

"Oh my god." She said, as she struggled against the vile mans grip, his nails growing out from George's, turning dirty and brown.

"Let go!" She shouted, seeing the mark form again.

"Esbeth...this is where you belong." He said, pulling her hand up to his face, pushing her arm out of socket.

She screamed in pain, before she heard a familiar voice and a nudge at her side, that made all her pain fade.

"Hey, Esbeth!" Ella shouted as she pulled at esbeths side.

As Esbeth jolted awake, she felt her eyes full of tears, and she realized that she had slept walked out to the front of the burrow, the fields of grass and wheat stretching out for miles.

"What's going on." Esbeth said, as she turned to Ella and hugged her immediately.

"Hey, you're ok. Why are you out here it's freezing, the snows just barely melted." Ella said, as she rubbed esbeths arm, bringing her inside.

"I'm not sure...i slept-walk." Esbeth said, still traumatized from her dream.

She looked down at her arm, and over the past few days of being back home, the dark mark had stopped moving, meaning she was finally untraceable.

"Hey, you should go back into bed." Ella said, as she as well, went up the stairs and into Fred's room.

Esbeth crept into George's bed, and as she crawled into his arms he woke up, and shivered.

"You're freezing!" He said in a shrill voice.

"I uh.."

"What?"

"I slept walked."

"Yea, outside it seems like." He said joking but quickly changed his demeanor when she didn't respond. "Oh. Do you need another blanket? Never mind I'm getting it." He stood up, and threw a blanket over her and crawled back into bed, cringing at how cold Esbeth's feet and hands were.